4

(Frank's POV)

I texted Gerard last night before I went to bed and told him what Jamia said about the trip we were planning, I didn't see his reply, I was so fucking tired and I don't know why, so I fell into a deep sleep, thinking of him.

Gerard can't even leave me alone, even in my fucking sleep, that poisonous little fuck and his beautiful looks and those hazel eyes you could get lost in.

I woke up this morning to a very awkward situation, if ya know what I mean, what on earth was I dreaming of last night??

Oh yeah.... Gerard. Fucking hell

I looked to the side of me to see my wife still fast asleep. Thank god, if she saw this, she'd ask why, or she'd try and help me out, and I really don't need that right now, I'm rather loud in bed, and I'd be too scared of moaning someone else's name instead of hers..

I got up and took a shower and sorted out my... problem... And then got dressed in my Morrissey t-shirt and my black jeans, I threw my towel over the toilet seat, because I'm lazy, and I go downstairs to make coffee. I checked my phone and saw that Gerard had tried to call me twice and had texted me too, I typed in my passcode and read his text:

"Hey Fronkeh, you ain't answering my calls so I guess you're still in bed or whatever, I just wanted to tell you that I've booked your flight and emailed the link so you can print off your ticket for the plane ride, it's this Saturday, I want you here as soon as possible, Lindsey left last night and I miss her already. I'm such a pansy XD but I'm lonely and I enjoy your company, so get packing! Love you ;) -xoG"

Awwhhhhhh he wants me to be there with him, he's the cutest thing ever!

Frank you have a wife and 3 kids, shut the fuck up!

And all the fangirls scream

And I scream with them

"Frerard is real"

I wish...:'(

(A/N--- this is so short, there will be more later! I was typing this because I was literally dying of boredom. So ya. -xoC)