6

(Frank's POV again)

I had gotten onto the plane at 6:00, and got settled before it took off. i couldnt help but smile the entire journey, the whole 5 and a half hours, which wasnt long, but it went really slow, probably because i was looking forward to getting there, you know how time is, never fucking good enough for you.

The plane ride was surprisingly silent, unlike how i'd expected it to be, with crying kids and snoring old men and mothers groaning about their kids crying and whaver. (no offence to any of those people...)

Sitting reclined in my seat leaning my head on my ladybird pillow pet - that Cherry had insisted Jamia buy for me at Christmas last year - against the window that was blacked out from the blind they allow you to pull down. I put my headphones on and shuffled my music library, just my luck, the first song that comes on is Teenagers by... Well, you should know.

Some people think it's weird that I have all our songs from My Chemical Romance on my phone, I also have my 'Heartbreak In Stereo' album from my past band Pencey Prep, it's something I enjoy, having my work at my fingertips, and I don't know why.

Anyway, instead of skipping past it, I leave it on and listen to Gerard's amazing voice, the amount of energy and passion he puts into his vocals astounds me. As I think back on the times we shared together, my smile grew wider and wider.

I put My Chemical Romance on repeat to play all their songs. I decide to log into my secret blog on tumblr, searching for the 'gerard way' tag, don't judge me, my mind is full of him now. -_-

I scroll through the thousands of pictures of him being sassy, sexy, naughty, cheeky, and cute. And before long, I come across a picture that caused me to shed a tear just at the memory; a picture of me and Gerard kissing on stage. I sighed, I miss those times.

I think it was at a 'Project Revolution' show, the first time he gave me a proper kiss, his lips soft but slimy because he was singing, I wasn't even expecting it, he walked up to me and made the gesture with his lips but I wasn't expecting him to actually make contact, he walked round the stage then came back, pushing my hair back out of my face and connecting our lips, I was lost in the moment and I wrapped my arms around him, letting my guitar drop freely from my shoulder strap, I forgot that we was on stage in front of hundreds of thousands of kids for those few short seconds.

Gerard soon pushed me away though, leaving me stunned and out of breath, I carried on playing, and he continued singing, my cheeks feeling like they were on fire.

I am pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of the pilot's deep voice through the intercom "the plane is coming into landing, please return to your seats and fasten your seatbelts"

I still had my seatbelt on, I'd been in dreamland the entire journey. I just sat up and ran my hand through my short hair. I then noticed something quite common this morning, my jeans were, yet again, extremely tight in a certain spot. Oh fuckety fuck fuck. Now I have to get off this plane trying to cover my obscene crotual situation, and worse, Gerard is meeting me at the airport. Well, I'm screwed. -_-

I get off the plane and walk towards the baggage claim area, trying to act as natural as possible, with my backpack over my crotch, trying to hide my lack of self-control, without drawing any attention to myself, it's incredibly awkward because being in a very successful band for over 10 years, a lot of people know who you are, I had a baseball cap on and my hoodie over the top, and thankfully no-one saw me, I caught a glimpse of my suitcase and ran to grab it.

I walked through the airport and finally saw my Prince Charming standing by Starbucks, drinking coffee, what everyone who is standing by Starbucks does, duh.

Wow, Prince Charming, really Frank?

He looked around and saw me and grinned at me, I smiled back and mouthed "Gerard!" Excitedly as I ran to him and threw my arms around him.

"Hello Frank, god I've missed you man!" He tells me. I just reply by hugging him tighter. We part and he grabs my suitcase and attempts to take my backpack too, but I snatch it away

"I'll carry this you've got my suitcase, you can't carry everything!" I try to tell him. He gives me a defeated look and reply's "Fine" with a deep sigh and a breathy laugh.

We head back to his car and he throws my stuff in the car, I get in the front seat, setting my backpack by my feet so I could put my belt on, just as I do, Gerard jumps in the drivers seat, and because I apparently deserve extreme embarrassment again, he notices my rather large (if I do say so myself ;)) bulge in my lap, he just smirks at me and winks. Holy shit not the wink again, that drives me crazyyyy

"Did someone have an exciting plane ride, or is it just me?" He giggles and licks his lips.

"It's just you..." I say without thinking, as soon as I realise what I've said, I slap my hand over my mouth and blush fiercely.

He just looks at me, speechless "really...?" He says after a few seconds. I just nod and turn to look out of the window, biting my lip, he reaches over and rubs his hand along my thigh, making me shiver at his touch, I just smiled widely, still blushing and continue staring out the window on the way to his place.

(A/N---- so this is a lot longer than the last few chapters, I took my meds today so I can concentrate a lot better, so I was able to write for longer, hope you like it -xoC)