7

(Frank's POV)

WARNING: Sexual Refrences ahead ;)

When we get back to his, I throw my backpack in the armchair and fall face first into the couch in their beautiful country home, it has wooden beams along the ceiling and a fireplace in the middle of the room. Gerard just laughs and walks out of the lounge.

I groan and get up, pushing off my checkered vans with the sides of my feet and leaving them in the hallway. I look around to see where Gerard went.

I find myself in the library, I just stare at it, my jaw wide.

"How can a person own this many fucking books?" I thought out loud

"There not just books, that side is books, magazines, comic books, bottom shelf is Bandit's books; and that side is films, I have rather a collection of both." He says with a chuckle. I look down and admire the Union Jack rug on the floor.

As the day went on, I started to wonder whether it was a very good idea coming here, already having to sneak away three times to 'use the bathroom'. That toilet is gonna have more jizz than pee if I stay here any longer, I swear Gerard is teasing me on purpose, that sexy arsehole. I fucking hate him, but at the same time, I can't get enough of him, whenever he looks at me, I just want to kiss him.

So that's exactly what I did, whether he likes it or not.

We decided to order pizza for dinner, and while we ate, we watched 'The Dark Night' because batman is awesome. We finish eating halfway through the film and for some reason I start to lose control of what I'm doing.

I turn my body to face him, my legs curled underneath me, but still watching the screen. I lay my head on the back of the black leather couch and run my fingers through his short brown hair.

Our eyes meet for a second, before my eyes dart to his lips, I start to lean in, again, not actually realising what I'm doing.

Our noses and foreheads touch, we just stay like that for a good minute or so before he speaks

"Are you gonna kiss me or what?" He says with a smile, I no longer hesitate and press my lips to his.

I swear I saw the fireworks go off behind him, It was magical, all the times I had kissed him before on stage were amazing, but nothing like this!

He moans and deepens the kiss, pushing me backwards onto the couch, he lays on top of me and we continue our hot make out session for a good 10 minutes. Although things start to heat up as climbs on top of me, straddling my hips, he moves and starts kissing along my jawline as he grinds his hips against mine, I start moaning like a whore at the sensation and my pants grow tighter.

He looks down and grins, climbing off of me. "Bedroom!" He demands. My eyes grow wide and I nod. He begins to walk out of the lounge but stops in the doorway.

He turns around to face me and starts kissing me again, grabbing the backs of my legs and pulling me up, I jump to help him out and he wraps my legs around his waist, I kiss his neck as he carries me upstairs to his room.

(A/N---- So my bitch of a best friend Chloe (@CBurnley12) has been annoying me the entire way through writing this, we're watching gnomeo and juliet and sitting in the armchair squashed up together because she fell on me -_- she keeps knocking my hand so if there's any mistakes I'm sorry, blame her, hope you enjoy. Part 2 of the smut scene will come later! -xoC)