Chapter 15

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

 So, apparently I was sharing a room with Maddie (Dul), Stacy and Bee as we were the only girls on The Cube. I yawned, shutting my eyes tightly as I tried to lugg my suitcases up the many, many flights of stairs.

We were on level twenty two and the freaking elevator was broken. How fabulous. Right now everyone else was infront of me and I was trailing behind. Then, because of my great luck, my suitcase wheel got stuck in a stair.

"God Dammit!" I muttered to myself in frustration. I sat on the stair beside my suitcase wedged into the thin gap. I covered my face with my hands and sighed. "Just my luck." I muttered under my breath as I began to fiddle with the wheel.

"Need some help?" A voice asked and I looked up to see Sean smiling down at me. I nodded shyly and he waved his hand "Don't worry about it, my suitcases are already up." He spoke and I raised my eyebrow at him.

His was up there already? Damn, I am slow. He stood behind my suitcase and yanked hard at it, pulling it out of its ThatOneTomahawkward position on the stairs. He then began to pull it up the stairs and I grabbed my smaller suitcase, following him.

Before I knew it we had reached level twenty two and I was shocked because we got up here in record time, it was like five seconds for goodness sakes! I looked at Sean and he shrugged, a smile playing on his lips.

"Thank you." I spoke and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his head into my neck. I smiled lightly to myself feeling his hair tickle my neck slightly.

"You're welcome" He muttered into my neck, tickling it due to the vibrations of his voice. I stood on my tip toes ( Because DAMN this boy is tall ) and kissed his cheek. I watched as his cheeks turned a light red shade and I smiled at the ground.

"Well, im right here." I said, pointing to my door. I heard shuffling behind it and I instantly knew that Maddie and / or Stacy was / were listening in on my conversation with Sean. I mentaly rolled my eyes as I thought of the fact they were spying.

"Oh cool i'm just two doors down." He pointed behind me and I turned to see Ryan, Parker and Brayden poking their heads out, watching Sean and I. I smiled at waved at the three who smiled and waved back, with the exception of brayden blowing me ( or Sean ) a kiss.

Hashtag Bean.

I laughed to myself "Bye boys" I winked at the three boys at the door and pushed my door open, sliding into it.. like I slide into your DM's. Im sorry, I had to. There was shuffling outside the door as I closed it and it was probably Sean going into his room or something.

I turned around at the looked at Stacy and Dul who were acting innocent as they sat on their beds. Hmm, so I can have the one nearest the door or the one at the window. I walked over to the window bed, dragging my suicases behind me as I did so.

"I know you two were listening to Sean and I." I spoke casually as I sat my smaller suitcase containing my recording equiptment on my bed and sat my other suitcase beside the window. I turned at looked at the two girls.