Chapter 38

~ Unedited ~

Lia.

MINEEEEECONNNNNN.

Yeah, if you haven't guessed already, Minecon was officialy starting. Joe had gone out about two hours ago to go and pick up Poke from the airport. Damn, Poke was late to Minecon compared to everybody else.

I hummed as i looked in the mirror, brushing my hair. I decided I was gonna try and actually look pretty for the first day of Minecon so I was wearing a white crop top with love hearts with different internet sayings.

I was also wearing my ripped light wash denim shorts and my light blue high top converse. Okay, no need to go too overboard with the description of the clothes. I put my brush down on the bedside cabinet and ran my hands through my hair messing it up a little.

Now, you may be thinking; Why in the world did she brush her hair and then mess it all up again? Yep thats definitely what you were thinking. Well, I didn't completely mess it up, it just makes it look like I wasn't trying too hard.

"Heeeey!" Bee called as she walked in the door. Her cousin, Jade had to fly back to wherever she came from ( A/N Idk, you didnt tell me if she was Australian or not ;-; ) "You ready to go yet? It's just you, me, Sean and Ryan." She informed me and I nodded.

I checked my hair one last time and followed her out of our room door. Before we left, she grabbed a key and shoved it into her pants pocket. (A/N Oh my word, that sounds like underwear, see I call them trousers and pants are underwear ;-; )

Bee and walked out of the door, her telling me something which I didn't hear probably because she had burst out laughing right bang in the middle of it. I laughed along anyway incase she thought that I though her joke was bad.

Ryan and Sean were making their way towards us and Sean had a grimace on his face. Ryan then ran over to Bee, whispering something to her. She then nodded and poked him in the chest, running away quickly. I guess they're playing tig.

Ryan chased after her and I caught up to Sean. "You okay, Seany?" I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder. He flinched at my touch but when he realised it was me he sighed deeply, shaking his head "Whats up?" I asked, worried about him.

We continued walking, him shoving his hands into his pockets. "I asked Danielle out." He spoke, looking to the side. I was about to cheer when I realised he was said so she "She said no." He took the words right out of my thoughts.

I bit my lip, trying to think of what to say. "Listen, bud, it's alright." I spoke sounding like Brayden. We were now walking outside along the pavement ( A/N OH MY LORD ITS SIDEWALK FOR YOU GUYS - SO CONFUZZLED RN )

He looked at the ground as he walked, scuffing his feet along the pavement. "I know like everyone says this - Oh I have another idea" I cleared my throat. "There are plenty of other Unicorns in the Cloud Castle." We both stayed silent as we walked along.

He then burst out laughing, his cute smile appearing on his face "Right, you. I always want to see that smile, okay?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow. He nodded andThen was an alien war battle cry from behind us.