2

Sandra's POV. (That's Nathan ^^^^^^)

When we got to our new home I went to my room that now has a little race car bed and I shook my head with a smile. His grandpa is already spoiling him. I woke him up and I checked his pull up. We are right in the middle of potty training and he is catching on fast. He saw the bed and his eyes went huge. He squealed and struggled to get out of my arms and I shook my head and put him down and he ran to the bed and jumped on it.

"Nathan no jumping on the bed." I said amused.

"Mommy it's a race car bed!" He said.

"I know. Your grandpa got it for you. What do we do when you are given something?" I asked.

"Say thank you!" He said. he ran to me and I picked him up and carried him down and he saw Grandpa and Dad's eyes lit up.

"You spoil him already!" I said. He took Nathan who kept thanking him over and over. There was a horn and we walked outside. I saw the Blacks.

"Billy! Jake!" I said with a smile. I hugged them.

"Who's this guy?" Billy tickling Nathan's stomach. He squealed.

"I'm Nathan." He said with a huge smile.

"My son the ever so energized two year old." I said. Nathan giggled.

I was passed him so dad and Billy can do their little greetings.

"What's your favorite animal?" Jake asked.

"Wolf!" He said and started barking and I giggled showing my pearly white teeth. Bella came out of the house. The truck came with my car. I smiled widely. I walked over putting Nathan on my hip.

"Nice to see you little guy once again." The man said handing me the pen. Nathan giggled.

I signed the paper and I was given a receipt. I gave them thirty for some food or what ever and I was given the key's to my Audi and wave bye to them.

"Dad I'm going to go to my shop!" I called.

"Your permits are in the drawer in there." He called and threw me the keys and I caught them grabbing my wallet and phone and buckled Nathan up. I drove and my good size shop stood there All the boxes were stacked stuffed in the shop. I looked at Nathan who looked at me.

"We have a lot of work to do little man. Are you ready?" I asked. He nodded and I put him down. and he got into a chair and waited. I opened boxes and I found one full of hair ties and bow ties.

"Here you go Nathan. Can you sort them out by color?" I asked. he nodded and started doing as I asked and I started setting things up and sweeping while dancing. I heard giggling and I turned and blushed when I saw Sam and some other of my friends from the Rez.

I cleared my throat. "How much did you see?" I asked meekly. They had huge grins.

"Wonderful dancing." Sam said chuckling.

I glared at him. He held his hands up.

"We went to Carlie's but he said you already left for here. So we thought we can help you out." He said.

"That's sweet. You came just as I finished." I said sarcastically. Some grinned wider. I picked up Nathan who was giving Sam the funny eye.

"Nathan meet Sam, Jack, Liam, Caleb, Jeffery and Kyle. Guy's meet my son Nathan." I said. They gaped.

"You have a son?" Sam asked shocked.

"Well Duh." Nathan said and giggled. I laughed too and they smiled.

Forks is not bad so far.