5

Sandra's Pov.

"Oh hi Rosalie." I said with a smile.

She hugged me and kissed Nathan's head.

"So I heard you scared my father." She said with a smile.

"I don't blame him. I scared everyone in there with my mama bear side." I said.

She grinned.

"So I was wondering if Me and Alice can go to your shop tomorrow and you can design us more clothes?" She asked.

"Sure thing. I don't mind. And I am sure that Alice and you like to be with Nathan." I said. Nathan giggled and held out his hands for Rosalie. She took him and started kissing him and he was giggling a storm.

I took him back and kissed her cheek and left buckling Nathan in his seat and getting in myself and drove to the Reservation. I pulled in front of Sam's house and knocked on his door with Nathan in my arms. Sam opened it and smiled widely.

"Sandra I didn't know you were stopping by today. I thought you still had work till seven." He said.

"I did but my sister and some other dude got in this accident so I had to stop by the hospital and check in on the two. So I thought we can stop here before I go home." I said.

"Come on in." He said. I walked In and Nathan is holding his wolf to his chest.

"Hi Emily." I said.

She hugged me and kissed Nathan's head.

"How are you two doing?" She asked.

"I've been busy at the shop. I have no processing orders at the moment." I said.

"That's great. What about you little wolf?" She asked Nathan.

"I helped mommy with the bow ties and I learned the ABC's." Nathan said proudly.

"How about you and I make some cookies. Can you do it?" She asked. He gasped and nodded and I handed him to her and they walked to the kitchen. I hugged Sam.

"I went mama wolf on the boy that crashed into Bella practically and the doctor that was dealing with Bella. The doctor is now afraid of me." I said.

"Nice." He said with a grin.

"A little. How have you and Emily been?" I asked.

"We are trying. We want a child but the results aren't coming." He said.

"Why not adopting? I know it's not the same. But there are kids that are in the system that need a loving home like this one. And who knows when you adopt one a year or two later you might have one of your own." I said.

"How come you know just what to say?" he asked.

"I'm a mom and I know how things work." I said.

He laughed. After the cookies were finished I took Nathan who just finished his second cookie to the car and took us home. He was full on asleep and I put him down before telling dad that we stopped by Sam's and Emily's where Nathan helped Emily make cookies and catch up with them before coming home. I went to bed wanting to get a full night of rest.