3

Sandra's POV.

So after going home and going to sleep with Nathan in his new race car bed everything is going great so far. I packed Nathan's toy and coloring bag and grabbed my purse, key's, made sure my wallet is in my purse, my phone, phone charger, Tablet with kid proof case with it's charger I took a semi-awake Nathan to the store.

I checked inventory, set prices, and got some music going through the store I waited. Three woman walked in and looked around.

"Good morning." I said with a smile.

"Is this just material?" One asked.

"Well I make custom clothes. Like if you have some idea on what you want I can sketch it out, take your measurements and make it. It's all one of a kind." I said. They looked surprised.

I took out my sketch book and pencil and sat down as one described what she wanted. She didn't say specifics but like little details. After drawing out three designs and took them through and explained the materials and which colors will pop their eyes out. I explained what materials cost more things like that. I measured them and they gave me their numbers to call them when they are done. I started working on the first one and about half way through it the bell rings signally that someone entered. I looked and saw a woman dragging a weary and not wanting to me here man.

"Welcome to Custom Swan." I said smiling. I pin the fabric and walking over and Nathan runs over.

"Mommy cans I play game?" He asked.

"Sorry one moment." I said. I picked him up and walking to the counter and grabbing the tablet and putting it on child mode and putting him down and handing him the tablet and he runs to his little table. I walked back over.

"He's so cute." The woman said.

"Thanks. Some say there is terrible twos. I saw energetic two's." I said.

"So I was told by my friends that you do custom clothes. My husband and I have a wedding in three weeks and we need outfits." The woman said. I laughed.

"As you can see I am working on one of theirs. Now relax this will be more fun." I said to the man.

"I hate dressing up." He muttered. I giggled.

"Chief Swan also known as my father is the same way. When he's at home ripped jeans and sweats. This is custom. I can make it feel like you are wearing jeans but in reality it looks like dress pant's. I grabbed my phone. I pulled up the ones I made for my friend Steven in Arizona.

"Okay, these have jeans on the inside but I used some material to make it look like dress pant's. My friend Steven absolutely despises dress clothes. But his mom was getting married and he needed something. So, here I was to the rescue." I said. He looked more thrilled.

"How do you wash them?" The woman asked wondering.

"Washer, cold, on gentle. Dryer on gentle." I said. She looked impressed.

"As long as it makes him dressed up I'm all for it." She said.

"So is this wedding going to be in a warm or cool place?" I asked, getting my sketch book.

"California." She said.

I smiled.

"Okay making sure so it's not to hot or cold for you when I design these. You sir can look at the bow ties, ties, tie clips that are over there." I said. he looked glad to be done for now. I then started sketching what she wanted and I nodded and showed her and she nodded really fast with a smile. I started walking them through the material and what colors are good for them and all that jazz. They left and I went back to making that dress. Checking the sizes. When I finished it was around four in the afternoon. I called up the woman just as three teenagers walked into the store.

"Hi this is Sandra from Custom Swan." I started. I had a smile.

"Yes, your dress is ready to be picked up." I said.

I laughed. "Yes, that quick. Your friends dresses should be ready within the next day or two." I said.

"Alright. Alright bye." I said and hung it up.

"Mommy it dead!" Nathan said running to me.

"I see that. Why don't you go play with your toys so I can bring it back to life." I said.

"Otay." He said and ran back. I put it on the charger.

"That dress is breath taking." A girl said looking at it.

"Thank you. I designed and made it. Everything is unique. You ask for things and I will design what you want." I said with a smile. I talked with them and they said they will talk to their parents and I started making the other dress. When it got to seven I closed and locked down the shop and drove us to the diner to meet Bella and Dad for dinner.