6

Sandra's POV.
The next day I got us both ready for the day and packed a bag for Nathan. I got us both in the car and headed to the shop. I opened up and got Nathan busy in a coloring book while I fixed things up.
I heard the bell jingle and I turned and smiled seeing Rose and Alice with Esme. I hugged each one.
"Hello girls what will it be today?" I Asked grabbing my sketch book and pencil. Esme stayed with me while the other girls decided to play with Nathan if I am going by his giggles.
She started getting me what she wants and I had ten sets of clothes from her, what colors she wanted, and the type of material with her measurements. They traded spots and now I was doing Rose's clothing desire's.
"So how are you and Nathan doing?" Alice Asked.
"We are doing fine. I just some things went better but I'm happy with what I have so it's great." I said giving the smile.
"Oh? What do you wish went better?" Rose Asked.
"Oh nothing for any of you to worry yourselves. Alice your turn." I said. They sigh but Alice comes over and tells me specifically what she wants and I wish them well and I started making them hearing Nathan babble about what Alice and the girls did with him. Coloring, and imagination play land of pirates and dragons. I giggled at some of it.
I worked on the out fits for a couple hours until I heard the bell. I turned and saw Sam?
"Sam? I thought you and Emily had a date?" I Asked confused. He chuckled.
"My brother is on a date. He said to come here to get some clothes." He said.
I looked at him giving him the eye Nathan seemed to adopt.
"So if I called 'Sam' it would be someone else." I said. He gave a grin.
"I assure you if you do I have to pay him ten bucks." He said.
"And he would pay me ten bucks." I said.
"How do?" He Asked.
"How do you think that date was set up and all the food?" I Asked. He pulled out his wallet and handed it to me.
"Go a head and check." He said.
I gave him a look and grabbed his wallet and looked at it.
"Victor Uely same date of birth as Sam's..." I said giving him the eye and all he did was give a smile.
"California State University ID. A picture of..." I started and saw two identical Young Sam look alikes.
"Okay what the cheese balls is this. I know Sam since I was four when I came every summer. How do I not know you." I asked.
"I went to a summer camp during the summers. My brother wasn't into engineering so he didn't go and stayed home instead. So ugh what do I do? Just say what I want?" He Asked. I laughed a little.
"Casual, business casual, business, fancy." I Asked.
"Casual." He said. I nodded.
"Shorts, jeans, Jean shorts, sweats, colors, and favorite animal." I Asked.
"You need my favorite animal?" He asked dumbfounded.
"No to design your clothes..." I said with a smile.
"Mommy plays." Nathan Asked motioning to the tablet.
"Yeah hold on." I said grabbing it and turning it to child mode and handing it to him. Nathan looked at Sam's twin brother.
"Your not Unci Sam." He said with a frown.
"It's his brother. Now go play." I said. He ran and I looked at a semi shocked and amused Victor.
"That's my son Nathan. He's two. Loves wolves. Emily calls him little wolf." I said with a smile.
"So your husband is at work?" He asked blushing and sadness in his eyes. I giggled.
"Oh Hershey no. Um I was... raped and I kept him. Now he's my world. He always makes me laugh." I said. I drew different designs and I started to measure him.
When I was finished I went to go write it down but he grabbed my hand.
I looked at him and it was like we were lost into each other's eyes.
"Um can I treat the both of you to lunch?" He Asked. I blushed darkly.
"Please mommy. Hungries." Nathan said pulling on my pants. He had his eyes wide and his lips wobbling.
"Fine but let me write down the measurements." I said. Victor picked up Nathan and tickled his tummy making him squeal. I sigh with a small smile and write it down and grabbed my purse and my phone. I walked out putting the out for lunch sign and locked it up He was already holding the door open for me and I whispered a thank you and got in.