Chapter 3~

*Tomorrow: Sunday*

You woke up at 8am, you don't wanna embarrass yourself again. You prepared and wore a white long sleeve crop top, leggings, timberlands and a bonet..

Of course, after changing, you went down and drove to the park.

*Park*

Jungkook! Over here!

Jungkook looks at you, smiles and ran to you.

Sorry, I was focused on the sea..

Yea, no problem..

I'm so glad you came..

Ehehe~ No prob..

Suddenly, you saw Eunwoo alone at a bench. You also know that Jungkook doesn't know.

Mind

Gosh, why do I think I know everything?

You think you're a predictor or something.. You ignored that and sat on the grass with Jungkook.

I've heard that.. You like me?

You ask, even though you already know.

Ehehehe~ Kinda..

Kinda?

Okay, maybe a lot..

You chuckle and hit his hand playfully..

You know.. I.. I just love you as a friend, like a best friend.. And.. I wish you'll support me and Eunwoo..

Jungkook sighs and smiles.

I'll try..

You smile back and held his hand..

Do it for me.. Please..

He nods..

Oh and Jungkook..

You gave him a small box, inside is a necklace with his name on it..

Thanks, Y/N! Ohhhh~~ Thank you, thank you, thank you~~!!

He always wanted a necklace with his name. He wore it immediately and took a selca. 

Ahahaha~ Cute~

You giggle. You saw Eunwoo, looming at the both of you and immediately looked back at his phone. You felt so bad about yourself.

Why don't we meet up at lunch tomorrow? I really gotta go..

After what you gave me, of course, beautiful~

Don't call me that~ It's weird~

Ahahaha~ Oki~ You better go now~

You nodded and first hid at on tree so Jungkook wouldn't see you going to Eunwoo. 2 minutes later, he went in his car and you have the chance to go to Eunwoo..

You immediately ran to his back and scare him..

Boo~!

Eunwoo was frightened. He smiled and let's you sit beside you.

I thought you were on a date with Jungkook?

You keep spanking his chest playfully. You know that you both love teasing each other with other girls or boys. And that means jealousy..

He's jealous~

N-no I'm not, silly..

Meh.. You just don't love me anymore..

You pout..

B, I love you more than my parents. My parents know that too, but they accept me. And.. I'm super jealous because.. You didn't deny him and.. You were with him..

You felt bad about yourself as he said that. You started to tear up

Eunwoo's POV~

B, I love you more than my parents. My parents know that too, but they accept me. And.. I'm super jealous because.. You didn't deny him and.. You were with him..

You noticed she started to tear and and sniffle.

I'm sorry..

She cried..

You comforted her by putting her head on your chest and patting her head and back..

I'm sorry.. Very sorry.. I didn't mean to, I--

You kiss her lips. Oh, how long you've been wanting to feel her soft lips, how it feels to be kissing your one and only love of your life..

You could feel that she is enjoying and kissing back..

Aww~ They're totally in love~ 

You heard another couple behind you.

LB-nim: Sorry, is this a short chapter? It's just, it's Monday today and I'm updating SECRETLY on class hours. Sorry, I might get caught. I'll update ~Chapter 4~ shortly or later.. Saranghae~~ <3

--October 15, 2018--
---LB-nim, Signing off~!