Chapter 14~

Well, Momo and the boys left since it was already dark..

But, I'm just saying we're good but we're actually not..

I faked it because I want them to think we're happy..

No.. We aren't just yet.

I stood up and went up..leaving Eunwoo behind..

Ba-Babe?

Don't talk to me..

I slam the door close and stay in the room..

I hear him run up the stairs and knock on the door..

Baby.. I'm sorry! I'll open this door if you won't!

I don't care!

Baby!

The door opens and he immediately hugs me..

What's wrong?? I'm sorry for whatever I did..

I-It's just.. You get jealous easily and.. Stay silent and ignore me..

I'm sorry, I didn't know that you'll be hurt so much..

I-It's okay..

You..forgive me?

Marriage is tomorrow.. Why wouldn't I forgive my soon to be husband?

Aww~

We laid down beside each other and slept so we have the energy for tomorrow..

--Tomorrow
--Wedding
--After the ceremony

*****Sorry, I'm too lazyyyy*****

Priest: You may now exchange your vows. Groom?

Oh. My. Gosh. My heart is beating so fast, I'm sorry excited for his vow.. Ehehe~

Y/n.. You know, you're mad and so clingy and all those but..that's what I love about you.. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Above all the models here in Korea, I think you're gonna be number one and you'll win if I was the judge.. I..I don't have anything to say I just wanna cry..

He chuckles, I chuckle, everyone chuckles..

I'm sorry for all the fights, jealousy and arguments in the past and I hope you'll forgive me.. And I love you, baby..

I was touched. It's not that romantic but I still loved it. Everything is perfect when it comes to him..

First off, I want to start off with a thank you for everything you've done, thank you for the gifts, surprises, hugs and specially kisses.. Thank you for choosing me above all the pretty girls here in Korea. I also thank Taehyung who is not here in earth for advices before.. Second I.. Promise to be the wife and probably a future mom you will expect. I promise that I'll only choose you above all men in this world. And lastly, I thank you for loving and taking care of me when I'm sick or I'm in a terrible condition. When I'm stressed or depressed because of school.. I love you Eunwoo..

I gave back the microphone to the priest, and saw Eunwoo with dry tears already on his cheeks..

Priest: Do you, Lee Dong Min, take Min Sung Y/n as your beloved wife?
Eunwoo: I do..
Priest: Do you, Min Sung Y/n, take Lee Dong Min as your desired husband?
Y/n: I-I-I do..
Priest: You may now, kiss the bride..

Eunwoo kisses you and a party popper popped and everyone started to cheer.

The kiss took long and we both pulled out when someone screamed "Happy wedding!"