Lets Go work

Cassie's POV

   I woke up to an alarm clock, "damn, work" I said, Mike shifted, "I don't want to get up" I giggled "come on Mike, your working with me today. It's an appointment day" he sprung up, "well why not" I giggled and brought the thine sheet, I walked around the room grabbing my clothes from last night.

   "If only I could wear a sheet to work"he chuckled "that would be great " I smiled. I walked to the bathroom and got dressed in yesterday's clothes. I luckily had a scrunchie. I took it out and walked out while doing my hair. I put it into a middle high ponytail.

Mike had a green shirt on with a well balanced orange and blue, green tie

Mike had a green shirt on with a well balanced orange and blue, green tie. I finished doing my hair and went to the living room and waited for Mike. 

   "Hey Hun, do you know where my glasses are" Mike asked walking out to where I was. I found them and put them on my face, "oh wait, these where are mine?" I asked. He went back to his room and came out with mine, "oh hey look " I took them off and he gave me mine while I gave him mine.

   we both smiled, he grabbed his stethoscope, and mine was at work. "Okay tell me what were doing today" I nodded, "well first we're going to see jasmine and Thomas again. They called me saying Sophie still was crying. I said we would check her out again. Then we have an ultrasound, of a mom who is due for one. Doesn't know the father, she was assaulted. But she wants to keep the baby, her trial is also coming up. Then maybe if were lucky enough maybe a mom can go into labor, and we can deliver a baby." I said exidley, he smiled.

   "I hope so that would be great " I smiled and thought again, "then we have an appointment with Jennifer Aniston she is 15, I delivered her when she was a baby, her mother was swearing in German. I understood everything she said" he laughed. By the time I finished telling him the scedual we were down at the parking garage.

   We both got in separate cars and rode our way to work. When we got there we parked next to each other and went inside. When we walked I went to my office and put my white coat on. I changed my heals into flats, so if I have to run today I won't get hurt.

   They were strapped ones. But I walked out with my charts and walked to Mike's office. Once I got there, I walked in "hey Mike we have to stop In the ER " he nodded and got up.

   We both walked into the ER and too the nurses station. "Hey sharal, do you know when Jennifer Aniston, is going to be here" I asked, she looked it up on her computer, "she should be here by now" I looked at Mike confused he was too. "Okay thanks" we walked out and back to the exams room.

   I looked at all the rooms, I saw one was occupied, I knocked on the door, and heard a come in. Me and Mike walked in, Jennifer sat on the bed. "Hi Jennifer, you remember me right" she smiled nervously, "yes your Dr. Gray right" I nodded with a smile.

   "Well I am yes and this is Dr. Varshavski, you can call him Mike or Dr. Mike doesn't matter" she nodded. He smiled and held his hand out for her to shake. "So where are your parents " I asked, she sighed and looked down. "They don't know I'm here" I looked at her.

   "Why" I said in a soothing tone. "I-I got Pregnant " I sighed, "hun who is the father " I asked. "My dad" I looked at her. Mike looked at me with a sad shocked face. "He-he gets in bed with me every night " I made a sad face.

   "Does your mom know " I asked, she nodded and let out a cry. I stood up, and hugged her. "Hey it's okay, I'm going to call someone who can help" she nodded. I pulled Mike over and he took my place. He hugged her, he rubbed her back.

   I took my phone out. "Olivia benson Speacil Victims unit" I sighed "Olivia it's Cass, I got something for you come to my office hurry please" she sighed and said "okay me and Elliot will be there" she said bye and hung up.

    I put my phone down, and got up. I hugged Jennifer, "I wish you were my mom" I smiled and gave her a giggle. "Thanks that's very nice of you " she smiled, "yes but you still have to do your check up okay" she nodded.

    We all went to the scales out back in the hallways. Suverly malnutrition, starved her. Her height was affected by this. I sighed, I grabbed a case of shots. Flu, common cold, and STD pills. "Let's go hun" I said helping her walk. Her walk is also affected by this.

    Mike helped her as well. Once we got back Mike helped her sit back on the table. "When did you find out you were pregnant " she sighed, "yesterday " I looked at her and smiled. "Well I'm glad you came in, how long has the getting in bed, been happening ?" I asked she sighed and swallowed harshly.

    "Since I was 9" I sighed and let out a cough. "Okay, so no more questions until a friend of mine gets here. But me and Mike have some medicine just in case. We have an STD prevention pill, we also have the Flu shot and Common cold" she sighed, "do you want me or Mike to give you the shot" I asked.

   "Can you hold my hand while Doctor Mike does it" I smiled, "of course, Mike "he smiled and came over. I gave her the medication first and then Mike gave her the shots. I took the sanitation pad and gently whipped the places it was going to.

   "Okay wiggle your toes, and breathe from your nose. Look at me "she started to hyperventilate, "hey hey Jennifer. Breathe, "she tired looking at the needle going into her arm. I took my hand and gently brought her head back to me. "Stay here okay. Look at me, do you know what your going to be when your older " she let out a little sob as the needle went in.

"I-I was thinking about being a pediatrician, after you" I smiled and let her squeeze my hand "Aww thanks, let me tell you this" I switched sides so Mike could do the other side. "Working with kids. It's the best thing, yes I hate it when they cry and tears me up inside. But later when there smiling. It makes me happy. And I know that I'm doing my job wright" she smiled and Mike said "your done" she looked at her arms.

   "Wow" I smiled....