I Need To Tell You

Cassie's POV (SMUT)

   "I need to tell you something " Mike said, I looked at him and said "I need t tell you something too" he sighed "say it at the same time " I nodded and took a deep breath. We both said "I really like you"  I looked at him and he looked at me, "wait really" we both said again.

   "Wait you like for how long " I asked he looked at me "since 5th grade " I smiled "I like you since 5th grade " he smiled, he started to lean closer and so did I. We leaned closer until our lips connected.

   I felt sparks, I could see the smile his eyes were giving away. We pulled away, I blushed, and he chuckled. He pulled my face up gently and I saw his smile as he kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss, he started to touch my back. I pulled away and smiled.

   I pulled him up and we walked to his bedroom. Once we got there he pushed me gently to the wall, he looked into my eyes, while he unbuttoned his shirt. He put his hands next to my head when he was done.

   "You know once we were out of school I was going to ask you if you would marry me" I smiled, "I would have said yes" he smiled and we went back to kissing. He took his hands and started to unbutton my shirt while he kissed me.

    He got my shirt off. I traced my fingers on his abdomen. He took me by my waist and grabbed my butt. I moaned and he smiled.he slipped his tongue into my mouth he explored ever space of my mouth.

   He unclipped my bra and threw it to another side of the room. He gentaly stroked my breasts as he kissed. He started to kiss my jawline. I moaned when he got down to my sweet spot.

   "Mike "I moaned out, he chuckled. He trailed down to my Breasts. I let out a pleasured gasp, and my head went to the wall. His other hand massaged my other breast. "Oh my goodness " I felt him smile against my skin.

   "Can we do this" he asked pulling away, "if it's Alright with you, I would love to have you for my first" he smiled and said "well I can help you with that" he picked me up, and brought me to the bed.

   I squealed in suprise. He set me down and pulled his pants and shirt off. When he was done with himself he pulled my pants off. He sat on the bed and pulled me up and sat me down on his lap.

  His bulge grew underneath me. I smiled, I held onto his shoulders. He started to bite on my collarbone. I moaned and moved closer, which consists of me moving along his bulge. He groaned and flipped me over. I let out a playful giggle.

  He pulled my underwear off and his too. But before I could see anything he bent down, he kissed my thighs, making shutter and the cold saliva. Then he went in and licked my Vagina. I gasped and looked at him making contact.

  I moaned and he bit on my bud. "Oh meine Güte, Mike" I said in German. I felt him smile as he went up and down.  He took his hand and grabbed onto my breast. He then came up and kissed me. I felt his penis on my Thigh.

   He spread my legs apart and looked up at me. "Are you sure?" I nodded with a nervous smile "can we go slow" he smiled and kissed my lips "of course" I smiled, he gently placed his hands on both sides of my body.

   He slowly moved into me. I grabbed onto his forearms and tilted my head backwards. He pushed all the way up. "Damn" he said with a grunt. "Question " I nodded, "why are females so sensitive when they first have sex?" I smiled and thought"it's because people mostly women have more hymenal tissue. Because it's just that" he smiled "good to know" I laughed and I said "you can try moving " he nodded and slowly thrusted his hips.

   I moaned, I let out little moans as his hips went more slower. I grabbed hard onto his forearms and his hips went hard. I yelped making him looked worried, "sorry Cass, are you okay" I stopped him, "do it again please" he smiled and did that over and over. Eventually he hit a spot and I moaned. He was going faster, I arched my back a d he picked me up by my arch.

    He brought me to his face and our foreheads rested on each other's. Our eyes looked into each others. He smiled followed by a few grunts. I could tell he was close. His forearm still held me while his hand was caressing my thigh. "Cass can I " he asked, I nodded "just don't stop" I said in between trying to breathe.

   He smiled, and kissed me while thrusting. He went harder and harder until I was screaming. "Please Mike please " he smiled, and stopped he quickly put me on top of him and he pushed inside quickly and hard.

    He pushed a lot, I started to move while he opened my skin. I put my hands on his chest to support myself. He started to get sloppy. I did to, finally shot all the way up inside of me. He rode out both mine and his orgasm.

    I had a few moans and then I fell down to his chest. He pulled out and we both layed down in his bed. "What time is it" I asked, "8:30" I sighed, "wow it was 12 in the afternoon " he chuckled, I felt the vibrations of his chest. "Hey cass, I also have another question " I looked at him. "Go for it"

  "How many patients have twins, and what does a contraction feel like" I thought, "well, people who are my patients, I have had about 30 mothers who have had identical twins, but another 30 who had twins that looked nothing alike. And a contraction feels like a very very bad cramp, that lasts for 30-50 seconds, and comes back when your closer to labor " he nodded.

   "Women are amazing" I smiled and layed back down on his chest "I know" he chuckled and I nuzzled my head on his chest while his arm was hugging me protectively.

   I listened to his heart beat, until I fell asleep....