⤷ Chapter 2

She was everything real, 
in a world of make-believe.

~ Atticus ~ 

I wake up to feel cold and I look around only to see a note, in what I assume was Sam's handwriting:

Angel, i have patrol so i'll see you around lunch, come to the house, Samx

I look at the time and it was 11, I jump out of bed and get changed and quickly walk down the stairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast.

> Two hours later <

I hop into my car, and drive to Sam's, hoping that someone was home, I arrive and hop out of the car, and start walking to the house.

Crack I hear a twig snap and I turn around to the sound of it, and I see a flash of darkness past the trees. My hands come up out of nowhere and then I see the flash of darkness come towards me, I scream as I see a girl with red hair and fangs like a vampire. I feel energy come through my veins and flows through me as it sparks out of my hands and hits the vampire girl, I hear her shriek and she runs past me, and I claws slash down my left cheek and left side, and i let out a scream, I look up to see a wolf, Sam's wolf, that was the last thing i saw as darkness swallowed me whole. 

> Three days later < 

I wake up to blinding lights and i groan, bringing my hand to cover my face from the light, and i hear a door open and people rushing in.

"Dad... Sam..." I mutter, only to hear whispers, and then i feel dizzy again and fall asleep quickly.

> Three days later <

I open my eyes to see i was in a hospital bedroom and i frown, and look down at me, thank god i wasn't plugged into anything, i groan and put my hands on my cheeks and groan. As i trace my hands down my cheeks I feel scars and i frown getting up, and going to the bathroom in my hospital bedroom, and see i have three scars down my face, i trace them until i hear people coming in.

"Where did she go!" I hear Dad says and I sigh walking out of the bathroom to face him, only to see Dad, Bella, Billy and Jacob.

"Hey, Dad, calm down i was just in the bathroom," I say and he turns around and run over and gives me a gentle hug, I see Bella look at me shocked and then runs out of the room and I sigh, and Dad looks back worried about her, as Jacob follows.

"Go help her Dad, I have Billy," I say as i sit down on the bed, in front of billy and he smiles and kisses me on the forehead and leaves.

"Billy, where's Sam?" I ask worried and he sighs smiling.