⤷ Chapter 10

Its was her chaos that made her beautiful.
~ Atticus ~

I groan as I'm woken up someone small jumping on the bed, and I hear Sam groan, as he leans on his elbows and picks up Matty.

"You really need to calm down, it's too early in the morning," I say, snuggling back in the bed, and face planting into a pillow and i feel a tug on my shirt. I look up to see Matthew and Sam giving me puppy eyes and i close my eyes trying to ignore up but i sigh.

"Okay, let's go, Mummy's going to get changed and then meet you down at the kitchen with Daddy," I say kissing his forehead and he runs out of the room and i give Sam and look, 'I hate you'.

"What I didn't do anything wrong," He smirks kissing me, and i scoff pushing him off and i get up and get changed.

"You should really don't put on clothes on right in front of me because i just want to rip them back off," Sam says seductively into my ear and i shudder, shaking out of the trance and kiss him on the lips, and jog down the stairs with Sam following me.

"We didn't finish," He pouts and i snort.

"Matthew is very hungry aren't you Matty," I smile down at my son who nods furiously, and Sam groans as he flops onto the couch and I laugh as Matthew jumps on Sam.

"Bacon and eggs coming right up," I say and click my finGer, and plates full of food appear on the table and i hear the bird call knowing the boys were here, and they come running in.

"Again," Jared smirks and Sam nods, and I raise my eyebrow at the two men while getting a plate for Matthew and hand him some food, which he carries the plate over to Embry, Quil and Paul who were at the table already eating, scratch that, scoffing the food down.

"Hey Sophie, you got mail, its from Bella," Embry says passing it me and i take it.

"Thanks," I say sitting down and opening it, to see it read:

Isabella Marie Swan 
and
Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Together with their families
Request the honour of your presence
at the celebration of their marriage

Saturday, the thirteenth of August
Two thousand and eleven
Five o'clock in the evening

"Finally," I smirk at the invitation, and I feel Sams breath on my cheek as he hovers over me, and I smile up at him, only for the phone to ring and Sam answers it.