⤷ Chapter 13

That was her magic, she could still see the sunset, even on those darkest days

~ Atticus ~

I groan as I'm woken up by the sound of me hone and i answer it.

Sophie: Hello?

Jacob: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that Bella's okay, she's alive, well alvie as she can be as a vampire.

Sophie; Oh thank god, thanks you for letting me know Jacob.

Jacob: No problem oh and Alice says your free to visit.

*Sophie hangs up the phone*

"I'm glad she's okay," Sam says walking into the room, brushing a piece of hair out of my face and kissing me.

"I should go and check on her, and then i'll be right back it promise," I say kissing him again and then get out of bed and changed quickly and i see Sam watching and me and I roll my eyes smiling a I walk over to him.

"You know you make it very hard for myself to control myself around you, Mrs Uley," Sam whispers into me ear and i smirk and kiss his neck and the run down the stairs laughing, only to be caught halfway down, and Sam carries me the rest of the way down.

"I'll see you later alright, come on Matthew lets go see Aunty Bella and ncle Edward with Renesmee," I say taking his hand and we hop into the truck with Sam watching our every move and we drives down to the house. I hope out of the car gettin Matthew out and walk into the house only to see Bella holding Renesmee, and Matthew runs over to Edward and Bella giving there legs hug and Bela laughs kissing his cheek.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day," Jacob says and i smirk over at Alice and Jasper.

"Jacob, she's doing great," Edward says.

"Yeah let's not push it," Jacob says back going to pick up Renesmee.

"What your problem?" Bell asks and I cough muffling a laugh.

"Oh, do tell her Jacob," Rose says and i silently laugh knowing hes going to get crushed.

"This should be good," I smirk watching, as Esme pick up Matthew so he out of the way of the fight, and starts to distract him with what was outside the window.

"Hol on a second, Bella" Edward says, and Bella passing over Renesmee to Edward who passes her to Rose.

"Look its a wolf thing," Jacob says and i snort.

"What a wolf thing?" Bell asks getting agitated.

"Um.. you know we have no control over it, we can't choose who it happens with, and it doesn't mean what you think Bella, i promise," Jae says getting scared and i snicker.

"Take Renesmee and Matthew out of the room," Esme and Rose walk into another and room and Jacob looks like he about to shit his pants.

"Edward don;t touch me right now i don't want to hurt you," Bella says.

"Uh-oh," Jacob says and I muffle a laugh, watching the scene unfold very badly and Bella grabs Jacob behind the neck and rags him outside only to throw him to the ground and I walk down to the floor.

"You imprinted on my daughter?" Bella yells.

"It wasn't my choice!" Jacob says back.

"She's a baby!" Bella yells and I smirk over at Jacob.

"It's not like that! You think Edward would let me live if it was?" Jacob says and we all look at Edward.

"I'm still debating," Edward smirks, and i shake my head.

"I've held her once, and you think you have some wolfy claim on her," Bella shoes him and he gets back up only for Leah and Seth to come over.

"It's fine, Leah" Jacob says to the white wolf.

"Your going to stay away from her," Bella say, and Jacob frowns.

"You know i can't do that," Jacob says only to be punched in the chest and Seth growls.

"Stop her Edward," Esme says, and Edward smirks.

"He said it's fine, she amazing right?" Edward smirks and i snort.

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me three days ago, that's long gone right?" Jacob says and i get where he's coming from.

"Long gone," Bella says.

"Because it was her, from the beginning it was Nessie, who wanted me there,"

"Nessie?" Bella yells and I laugh, god he's gone, and i smirk over at Alice, Jasper and Emmett who was smirking at as well.

"You named my daughter after the lochness monster!" Bella goes for Jacob both Seth leaps her at and She grabs him and throws him at the tree and i rush over to Seth with Leah and Jacob.

"Seth..." I say, checking he was alright and he was alright, just slightly dizzy.

"You know me better than anyone, all i want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look nothing ever made sense before, you. Me. Any of it. And now i understand why, this was the reason," Jacob says and outcomes Rose with Matthew, obviously put Nessie in her cott and she was sleeping.

'Well we better get back, Sam will be wondering here i am, i'll see you later Bella," I say giving Bella a hug and walk back to the truck where we drove back home.

>> One hour later <<

"I know what's right and it's keeping the peace between the packs," Sam says to the boys as I lean on their side and they all nod.

"I actually miss Leah annoying voice," Paul jokes and I raise my eyebrow at him and he raises his hands in defeat.

"I think it's a great idea Sam," I say kissing his cheek, as Matthew comes running from the living room smiling like crazy, later that afternoon, both Jacob and Sam had a truce and they would both become one whole pack again and i was glad, i missed them a lot.