⤷ Chapter 3

Catch up:

- Sam and Sophie have been together for at least 2 months now, and become the mother of the pack.

- Bella and Jacob have been spending a lot of time together, more than Sophie would like because she's worried about both of them; Bella for her ust using Jake because she knows he likes her a lot, and Jake because he's starting to love her.

- The Cullens are still out of Forks/La Push and everything has been quite.

..........................................................................................................................

You are my today and all of my tomorrows. 

~ Leo Christopher ~

I walk up to the sound of snoring and i groan and grab my pillow and whack Sam's face with the pillow and he jumps up and i glare at him, which makes him laugh.

"Urgh, why do you have to snore? Remind me why I still sleep in this bed with your snoring arse," I say, and he smirks kissing me, and I smile into the kiss and deepen it as I get up on my knees to his level, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Because you love me," He smirks as he pulls away and i scoff, hoping of the bed, with him following me down to the kitchen, and i grab out all the stuff for breakfast for the boys.

"Hmm, i should rethink about choosing my boyfriend again," I tease and Sam growl seductively, and starts kissing my neck, as i cook the load of bacon and eggs. I hear the bird call and i can tell the boys have arrived and i place the plates full of bacon, eggs, muffins from last night I made and bread, that they can toast themselves.

"Sam, stop fraternizing with the cook we need food!" Paul says and i laugh, and Sam rolls his eyes at Paul, as i place the food in front of them, and give them a look.

"Wait for your brothers," I give Paul and Jared a look, and they huff, which makes Sam laugh and I whack his bare chest.

"Seriously you boys need to start wearing shirts, it's weird not wearing shirts," I say scolding them, and Sam smirks.

"Nah, i know its your weakness," Sam smirks and i raise my eyebrow and roll my eyes, and i hear Jared and Paul snicker.

"Shut up!" I say, and that causes them to laugh, even more, I hear other bird calls and Embry, Jake and Quil come in and sit down, Sam who tries to secretly grab a muffin, so I flick my wrist. All the food disappears and i hear them groan, and glare at Sam, which makes me laugh, i flick my wrist again and the food reappears and they all smile.