⤷ Chapter 5

Catch up:

- Bella left two months after her and Edward got together again to see Mum.

- Their wedding will be in 4 days, in the forest outside Swan residence.

...................................................................................................................

That was her gift, she filled you with the words you didn't know where there

~ Atticus ~

Its been a week since Bella left, to see Mum without me which kinda hurt me but i dealt with it seeing Dad with Sam accompanying me every second day to keep him company. I groan as i wake up to feeling sick, and i groan as i quickly get out of bed waking up Sam who frowns and i rush to the bathroom and open the toilet seat and i vomit like i haven't vomited before. I feel Sam pill up all my hair and rub my back.

"Hey, what wrong!" I hear Kim and the door opens and i groan and i sit back and my back leans into Sam's warm bare chest.

"Oh my gosh, Sophie are you okay?" Kim says getting down to my level, i go to say something but i lean over the toilet seat and vomit.

"I think i'm sick, really sick" I say, at the end I lean over the toilet bowl as Sam checks my temperature.

"Well you feel fine, just a little hot, Kim can you check," She nods and places her hand against my forehead and I groan as I can tell i'm starting to develop a headache, and wince.

"We need to get you to a doctor, now!" Sam says picking me up as i have stopped vomiting, and gets me into a car and drives to the hospital.

................

"Miss Sophie Swan," I hear the doctor says, and i look up from Sam's face, and lean up a bit from the hospital bed.

"Yes," I reply, and Sam takes my hand, and he felt tenses and i squeeze his hand in reply, to calm him down which i do, and his grip on my hand relaxes.

"Well, first of all, i would like to ask if you have any sexual interactions?" Dr Blackwell asks and I look over at Sam, and i nod.

"Yeah," I say with a tinge in my cheeks, and Sams' hand squeezes mine.

"Could you tell me when?" She asks me and i nod.

"Around last week," I say and the doctor smiles at both Sam and , and i tilt my head in confusion and look at Sam.

"Miss Swan, are we able to get you to have an Ultrasound?" The doctor says and i get where she is starting to think now, and I nod.

"Yeah of course," I say, and the doctor smiles as she pulls out some gell stuff.