⤷ Chapter 7

She wore a smile like a loaded gun

~ Atticus ~

I groan as I hear the sound of the boys, who woke me up from my sleep on the couch, and i open my eyes to see i was lying right nest to Sam who had his arms around me, that's why it was so warm and cosy.

"Come on love birds get up, where having a bonfire tonight!" Quil says only excited to see Claire and for the food.

"Yeah, find your own cook," I say lying back down into Sam and they laugh.

"Oh she was serious," Paul says.

"No, we need your cooking! Technically you only have to click your finger, so its not that hard... Jared ramble on until Embry hits him behind the head, and i raise my eyebrow at Jared.

"Good call Embry, otherwise you would have have a bonfire without any food," I say groaning as i get up from the couch and shake Sam awake and he is startled awake and i snort at his reaction.

"Come on sleepy head,' I say getting up and walking up the stairs, to get changed, and hear Sam follow me up the stairs, i open the door and leave it open only to hear it close, and i turn around to see Sam smirking and i raise my eyebrow, and he smashes his lips on mine, and i immediately kiss back.

"You know, the faster i get changed the faster we can go to the bonfire," I say and he smirks into the kiss.

:But i like you with less clothes on," He says into the kiss tugging my my shirts and I laugh into the kiss brings my arms around his neck and pulling away resting my forehead on his.

"You are ridiculously," I joke.

"What did i do?" He says and I laugh as i quickly get changed and take Sam hand and grab him a shirt and jumper even though i know he won;t need it.

"Come on slow poke, I'm pregnant and I walk faster than you i say walking down the stairs and i hear laughs.

"That's what i'm afraid of," Sam says and I laugh, we walk outside with the boys, and walk to the truck where, Sam helps me in the front seat as he takes the drivers seat, Paul and Jared take the back seats and Quil and Embry sit in the boot. We arrive at the Black house, and Sam helps me out walking me over to the fire place, and i'm greeted by the council leaders and i smile at them; Sue, Billy and Quil's grandfather.

"So who wants food? Sue did you bring any food?" I ask smirking and she laughs back.

"No sadly i didn't" She reply's, and i sigh.

"Well looks like your going to have to go rouge tonight boys cause I'm just to tired, i mean a click of the finger is a lot of work," I smirk and Sam smirks down at me, and Sue and Leah laugh with Billy and Quil grandfather, as the boys groan, I sit down next to Sam and snuggle into with him, and i click my finger to see a table and food on it.