Chapter 5⃣

- Dillon's POV -

Journey hasn't been herself. She was so damn fun and outgoing and now she is just like.... idk. But I don't like it. I also don't like this 'Taylor'. He seems like a reckless person but I think Journey likes him and not me. Actually, I'm positive of that. But I will not let him ruin our friendship. Even though I might have already.

.

.

.

- Journey's POV -

I honestly really like Taylor ! I used to have some feelings for Dillon. He had been acting weird like he is hiding something. I get a text from Taylor.

From : Tay Bae 😍💕😍: I have something to tell you. Be over in 5.

To: Tay Bae😍💕😍:O........k. I hope you're not telling me you're gay.

From: Tay Bae😍💕😍: NO ! Coming.

I didn't text back. Right then there was a knock on my door and Taylor was standing there.

"Hey Taylor ! Wh-" I was cut off by his lips on mine. I kissed back and didn't pull away until I heard my name. it was Dillon !

"What the hell ?!" he yelled.

"What ?" I asked confused.

"What the fuck why would you do this ! I came here to tell you that I had feelings for you but you want this dick !?" he yells. Da fuck ?

"I didn't know you liked me Dillon ! I'm sorry I don't like you that way !" I yell back. Who doesn't he think he is ?

"No ! You do like me and you know it ! Lets go !" he yells grabbing my hand.

"What the fuck are you - I was cut of by a burning sensation on my cheek. I fall to the ground with tears in my eyes but when I look up I see Taylor on top of Dillon hitting him.

"Taylor stop !" I yell. He ignored me.

"PLEASE ?!" I scream. Glad my parents aren't home. He turns and looks in my eyes.

"Get the fuck out and don't ever touch my girl again !" Taylor yells.

"Im..... I'm so sorry !" Dillon yells and runs out.

"I'm sorry." Taylor says hugging me.

"I like you too. I'm you're girl ?" I asked.

"Yes, If you want to be." he smirks.

"Well call me yours !" I smirk back. This is gonna be a good relationship !

( Mini update ! Make sure you vote and comment for a faster update ! )