Chapter 13

When I woke up, I was in the back of the car with duck tape in my mouth, rope tied around my hands and feet. Fucking perfect. I hear laughter up front so I look and see three guys. The on that took me, a blonde one, and I young boy. I start to cry and wish Taylor was here, or Dillon. But no. I start to cry out and I feel someone slap me. It's the blonde one.

"Shut.The.Fuck.Up. I'm Darrien. Thr younger ones Brandon, and the one that grabbed you is Jace." He smirks.

"Please let me go what did I do !?" I yell/cry.

"We used to be friends with Taylor in a gang, but he stole drugs and money. We told him to leave you and if he did, we wouldn't hurt you. And if course he believed us. But we lied." He says.

"GO FUCK YOUR SELF !" I Scream and kick him. I start kicking the back door and it flies open. I hop out and literally hop to a cafe. I ask for a knife and cut the ropes. Taylor is in a fucking gang ?! Da fuq ? I call Taylor.

"What ?" he asked.

"They took me."

"WHAT ?! NO YHEY DIDNT ! WERE ARE YOU ?! ARE YOU OKAY ?!"

"Your in a gang ?"

"I was but that's not the fucking point !"

"They told me." I cry.

"Were tf are you ?!"

I don't know. Some cafe. I'm scared." I say.

"I'm coming." He says.

"Taylor there here." I sob.

"Don't move." He says.

"Goodbye Taylor. I love you."

I cut the line off.

( Hey guys. I'm sorry but I have some thing going on and I need some time. I'm sorry again. This is a filler.