Chapter

(Taylor's POV )

I was laying in my bed crying because of the fact that I lost my baby girl just because I was fucking jealous ! I hate myself. I was just sitting there thinking and sobbing when I see I got a call from a blocked number. I really didn't care atm so I answered it.

"Hello ?" I ask and sniffle.

"Taylor ? It's Journey." She says. I jump up off my bed.

"Hey Journey." I say softly. I hear her start crying. Oh no.

"Hey babe what's wrong ?" I ask.

"Please come over I need you." She says and the line goes dead. I run to my closet and pull out some black 'Andi' basketball shorts and a v-neck with a Aztec pocket. I put on my white and black vans. I grab my phone and wallet just in case, and head out. I hope she is okay.

- At Journeys House -

I get there and see Dillon is there. Ugh. I knock in the door and wait for about 25 seconds till Journey comes out and jumps into my arms. I hold her waist and lift her up so her legs are around my torso. I carry her back into the house. I see Dillon and mouth "what's wrong ?". He just gives me a nod then leaves her house. I walk up to her room with her still clinging to me and lay in her bed.

"Baby, what's wrong ?" I ask.

"My parents left me. They told me when I got home that someone told people about the adoption and it was everywhere. They told me they couldn't be my parents anymore and then left. I'm alone and scared." She cries. I hold her very tight in my arms.

"Babe I'm sorry. Your not alone. I promise. I'm here. Who is living here ? Your not leaving right ?" I ask nervous.

"No they left me the house and money." She says.

"I'll stay here with you if you want sweetheart." I say. She nods and mumbles a "thank you."

" I love you Journey." I say.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." She whispers and kisses me softly. Damn. That night was spent of crying, cuddling, and I made her laugh a little. I wish we could stay like this forever.

( Hey babes. I know, short chapter but vote and comment for a faster update 😘 Thank you. )