♾️

~ Ace Comic Con ~

My story of meeting Tom Hiddleston and Chris Evans :

Firstly, guys, I'm so very very much excited and overwhelmed and over the moon right now that I can't even properly type anything. I'll just give the book a break and drop this here because the world deserves to know this.

Now, to the real business,
I arrived a bit late to the con because of my dad. So I was very pissed and I was in a very bad mood. But then, I saw Tom from very far away and I immediately melted. I saw him LIVE with my own eyes and I can't tell you all how much that means to me. The first look I got at him, he was laughing. That damn beautiful laugh. Then I teared up a bit out of excitement but I somehow gathered myself and pap told me to proceed to take a picture with him. I got very nervous but I anyways went in and he greeted me with such a warm smile, I was immediately entirely dead.

Just when I stepped in he put out a hand for a shake and said, "Hello, darling. How're you doing?", with his beautiful smile plastered on his face. I was shaking so he nervously laughed and said, " Are you okay?" I nodded and went for a hug. The hug was really weird and cringing but not to be dramatic, I wanted to be there for eternity. Those 0.9 seconds in the hug felt like infinity.

Well, after that, I gave him my 'book of TWH' which he signed and guess what? While he was signing it, Chris Evans came in. He talked to some people and I greeted him and asked him, "Can I get a picture with you?" To which before Chris could say anything, Tom said, "Yes, you should join us here." Then I got a picture with both Tom and Chris. Could I get any luckier? I hugged Chris and Tom (again) and Chris said, "I don't know, you remind me of somebody I know. Have I seen you somewhere?" To which I replied, "Oh I wish. But no." I was too nervous and it was my cue to go away but just a second before that I did the unbelievable.

I actually and literally asked him, " Are you really not gonna be Captain America anymore?" To which, Tom just laughed. I'm saying this again, Oh that damn beautiful laugh. And Chris just motioned a lip-zip towards me and smiled. Oh and that's not it, I'm actually an idiot to ask Tom, "So can you please tell me if Loki is actually dead or not?" To which Chris came in and motioned a lip-zip in front of Tom's lips (those damn beautiful lips). It was my time to finally leave cause I took too much time, haha. I nervously laughed and thanked them both but before I came out, I hugged Tom for the third time and told him that I love him to which he said, "I love you too. It was great meeting you." DID YOU HEAR THAT? TOM HIDDLESTON LOVES ME! HEAR THAT? Lol, sorry!

There's another highlight of the Con, which is I couldn't exactly take a picture with Karen and Lizzie but I hugged both of them and did I mention that Karen is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen? Not to underestimate Lizzie because she's hela ( see what I did there?) cute too!

Oh and also, I noticed a very cute moment which made me very soft. It was like this :

Chris opened his phone and saw something in it which made him burst out laughing and he went to Lizzie who was talking to someone and said something in her ears which made her laugh too and they were laughing together. Tom noticed that and he was all like SHOW ME TOO! Lol. Not exactly but he was pretty curious and then Chris and Lizzie both told him to which he started laughing with them too. I'm saying this yet again, That damn beautiful laugh. After which, Tom probably said the same thing to Karen and Karen's expression was like, "DUDE, WTH?" Then she probably realised it after a long while and started laughing weirdly and said something to Chris to which Lizzie and Chris held each other and started laughing. Name a cuter friendship, I'll wait. And I'll conclude this with saying, Tom is the purest, most beautiful and the most amazing soul to ever exist and he deserves the world! He's so adorable and so damn beautiful. You could just get lost in his eyes. You really could.

So basically that's it. I had a lot of fun today. And it was indeed the most remarkable day in my life. I will never ever forget it. It will forever and ever be carved at this specific place in my heart.

Love,
InfinityHaze ♾️

[ I posted the same thing in my other book too cause I'm over excited and why not? Haha ]