Sindria's Grand Festival

I've been training for three days now, 2 hours for sword-play, and 2 hours for magic training. I'm becoming somewhat aqauinted with the 8 generals, but I've been avoiding Sinbad like the black plague. Aside from that, I visit the market everyday to buy ingredients, since I was raised poor my whole life I know how to haggle some good deals out of merchants.

I took in a big inhale of fresh air, and let it out. Sindria really is beautiful, I'm really considering of joining that Sinidiot's Alliance after all, even though he's completely incompetent. I took out the vegitables and spices and began to prepare curry and rice, one of my nation's favorites, for myself. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Your grace, I have brought an outfit for you to wear for tommorow's festival, by the King's request." A maid stepped in with beautiful golden hair. She placed it on my dresser and began to leave.

"Thank you, and you can address me (Y/N), no need for formalities." She looked behind her shoulder to look at me. She smiled and nodded her head respectfully and left. Something about that girl was....odd.

I finished my meal and got up from my study desk, to examine the outfit. The king chose a very modest and respectful dress for me to wear. 

I appreciate Sinbad's attempt of appeasing me, at least he thinks of me as a nice, respectable woman and not a stripper

I appreciate Sinbad's attempt of appeasing me, at least he thinks of me as a nice, respectable woman and not a stripper. Then again, it is a festival, not a ball. I grinned devilishly as I grabbed  my scissors and began tampering with the dress. One of the main reasons I like not putting on make-up is because when I do, it makes me look 10 times as beautiful.

I finished my work and threw the excess pieces of fabric away. Tommorow I'd get to dance again, like I used to...

I ushered myself to sleep excitedly, eventually I calmed down enough to fall into the depths of slumber. 

After training

I yawned loudly, expressing how tired I was to Yamuriha.

"That's all for today (Y/N), I'll see you later tonight alright?" 

"Mhm, I'll see you and Sharkkan again later tonight." I stated excitingly, speaking of Sharrkan. Him and I have grown closer lately.

I smiled to myself thinking of our shared memories. I got my self dressed in my reformed performer's outfit. 

I skipped happily toward's the festival grounds, fireworks were already being set off

I skipped happily toward's the festival grounds, fireworks were already being set off. The laterns and lights lit up the entire city, it was quite the sight. I saw Sinbad and Sharrkan talking excitingly with each other, as Pisti was pulling pranks on Ja'far and Spartos. Sharrkan was the first one to notice me. I saw his face get flushed as he stared at me, I giggled slightly at this. Sinbad noticed Sharrkan's face and turned around.

His face turned the same way, I smiled down at the pair and announced myself to the 8 generals and Sinbad.

"Hello everybody." I smiled as they turned towards me, with awe-filled eyes. Sinbad finally spoke up.

"Was that the dress I sent to you?" He said with his voice cracking slightly.

"Yes, well no..kinda" I stuck my tounge out playfully and continued. "I may have tamperred with the dress just a tad.

"Wow you MADE that?!" Pisti interjected, to which I just nodded slightly to. Everyone thought that it was amazing. It wasn't really, I've had to make my own costumes ever since I became a performer. I smelled alcohol in the air and licked my lips slightly. I chugged a few bottles down, everyone looked at me weird

"You've never seen a woman drink before?" I replied smugly to their faces. They all laughed and decided to drink with me, except Sinbad and Ja'far.

"to be honest, I thought she was a very modest woman, since she did slap me for just kissing her." Sinbad said

"Well women in general can be surprising, especially that one." Ja'far said while smiling at me.

"I guess so..." Sinbad took one last glance at me before going to flirt with ladies.

I eventually got gradually drunk, My words became more slurred as my vision became more dizzy.

"H-hay, goi's watch dis..." I said in a drunken haze. Everyone in the plaza left me in the center as music began to play. Everyone's Attention was on me, including Sinbad's.

I began moving my hips in motion and twirling around frequently. The whole plaza began cheering for me, while a few of the dancer girls got jealous. The 8 generals looked shocked, as if I just killed their cat or something, of course I am known for surprising people, so I'm not gonna dwell on it too much.

When I finished the dance, it felt like the whole town clapped as I stumbled off stage. I started to fall over, until a strong force pulled me up. I looked up to see a pair of golden eyes looking at me and holding my wrist to keep up. 

"S-sup, Sinidiot..." I hiccupped and began to laugh as I pulled myself up. "Y'know, you're such an adorable jackass, but yet still a jackass." I continued laughing at him and my remarks. He was completely taken aback. 

"(Y/N), I think we should get you some water." Sinbad stated getting redder than Marsur's hair at this point.

"Aw c'mon...water is so last century!" I twirled around trying to start another dance, before Sinbad pulled at my wrist again and dragged me out of the plaza. "Ow...STAPPPP!" Sinbad kept pulling on my wrist and didn't say anything until we got to a sucluded spot. "Is this where you take advantage of all your drunken women?" I asked as my vision kept getting hazier.

"Why are you so damn confusing all the time?" Sinbad finally broke the ice and continued. "You slap me for kissing you, then once I send you a modest dress you turn it into a belly dancer's, then you continue flirting with anything that moves."

"Well, I guess I'm just a drunken flirt. But unlike me, you flirt with anything that moves without drinking." Sinbad visably stiffened. "Yeah, that's what I thought." I smugly returned his own accusations on him. Sinbad went quiet for a little bit before pulling me into another kiss.

"Mph!.." I quickly melted into the kiss and he pulled away. "What was that for..." I looked up at him flushed, I felt like vomiting from all the alcohol.

"For you being so damn cute all the time." He winked at me slyly, that was my limit. I rushed over to a nearby bush and threw up in the planter.

"Jerk...I guess this IS where you take advantage of your drunken women..." I fell asleep on the spot.

Sinbad POV

Such an idiot...I guess there's no helping it. I picked her up and carried her to her room. I rested her on the bed and moved stray hairs out of her face. I planted a soft kiss on her cheek, I almost felt tempted enough to take her costume off. It must give major rashes to sleep in that. I sighed, well She kinda deserves it for slapping me.

I blew out a nearby candle, and bid that pain in the ass of a woman goodnight, and she'll have to deal with the consequences later.

________________________________________________ ALRIGHT! Chapter 5 finished, Since I already made an Author's note earlier, so not much to explain

Thanks for following me~! Leave a vote and comment below :3