Chapter six

(A/N so guys I can't believe it's already chapter sic and 69 views and one vote. That's actually quite shocking to me. I just wanted to say thank you and that it would mean a lot if u had any suggestions or opinions on my story then u put them in the comments and I will get back to you one them. Thank u guys. Love u!)

LUKES POV:

There taking me to the bar. A party was going on and it's about 10:00 at night. I don't want to go cause it's the same bar I met jessi at.

But of course I get the cherry lemonaid vodka. I had about 12 of those and I was wasted.

"Hey buddy so where was that place that you and jessi did it" Michael yells

"Back here lemme show you buddy" I shout. I show him the room along with some other boys.

I feel something fall out of my pocket but I'm to drunk to pay attention. I see something that catches the corner of my eye. A camera.

We go back out to the bar but calum stays in the room with this girl he met. I slip him a condom.

We go out on the dance floor. I'm dancing my ass off. Then this girl walks up to me. She starts dancing with me. We dance together for about an hour when she grabs my private area. "You wanna go there" she yells and takes my hand and puts it on her breast. It felt big but I didn't want to look down there.

I look down at the huge boobs. Then back at her face but see jessi. I look around and see more jessis. I begin to freak out. "NO" I scream. "NO"

A lot of people look at me. Them ashton and Michael take me out of the bar. I'm kicking an screaming. Then black out.

When I wake up I'm in my room with a huge headache. Ashton's with me. I'm still in all my clothes and they smell like alcohol. I was wasted and even then all I thought about was jessi.

JESSIS POV:

3 months since they met

I always knew my hormones would drive me crazy. Look at me I'm a mess.

I finally give In and call luke.

Luke: hello

I remain silent

Luke: hello?

Luke:jessi

Luke: hello

Then I hang up. My baby bump seems vary small. The doctor said that I should expect a small baby. Hopefully not to small.

5 months pregnant

The baby is seeming to get bigger but I'm still worried. I guess that's just a mothers thing.

I still can't think of any names.

In my vines I try and avoid showing my bump not only because of publicity but because of Curtis. He wanted to have a baby with me but I said no.

LUKES POV:

I'm with my cousin Hanna hemmings. I told her all about jessi. About the baby. Everthing.

"Where is jessi?" Hanna asked.

"Still I'm California last time I checked." I answered.

Hanna got in her car. "Where are u going." I yell.

"You'll see" she yelled back.

HANNAS POV:

I drive to Jessis house. It took me a long time to find it but it wasn't too far.

I knock on the door.

Jessi opens it. "How can I help you" she asks.

"Hi my name is Hanna hemmings" I said

"Hi. I'm jessi" she said. "Come in"

I walk into her home. Now before u think of my age. I'm almost 35 years old. And I have leukemia and lung cancer. I have to go for a cat scan Friday and was born in Alabama.

"I'm here to help" I say.

"Oh it's to okay I don't need-" jessi starts

"Don't start with all that I don't need help stuff. I thought the same thing when I got pregnant and you want to know what happened to my baby. She died. Actually I was gonna name her Jessica or Lucas. Of course they took her away from me because of my age and job do I never knew the gender. But last I heard she was dead and a boy. That's also where luke got his name." I explain. It was all true. "Now tell me who's helping you with his baby. And what is your job and age."

"No one and I'm a Viner which pays enough and I'm 20." Jessi said

"That's a good enough reason to take the baby away from you" I said.