Chapter nine

ASHTONS POV

I Wait for her. Its been about 20 minutes so u haven't been waiting to long.

Then finally she walks in. I cant get to good of a look at her but she had blonde multi colored hair with a flower in it. Like jessi said she would have. The part that was multi colored were her ends. Muti color dip dye.

She had a pretty nice body.

Then she walks over. Jenna marbles...

JENNAS POV

I am sent to table 16. There he is.

Ashton irwin?

We shake hands. "Hi I'm jenna" i said

"I'm ashton" he said.

He pulled out a chair for me. "You look nice" he said with this award winning smile. Jessi told me he was my type. So i guess he was. "So tell me a bit about yourself"

"Well I'm 20 years old. I have two dogs kermet and marbles. I make youtube videos. And I'm from Rochester new york". I said. "what about u"

"Well I'm from Sydney australlia. I love dogs. My favorite color is rainbow. And i make music" Ashton said.

The night went on. We had intresting coversaitions. And i think i like him.

Now if we do end up having sex then i dont think it would be a one night stand.

Then before you know it. I'm being me and we end up making out in the hall way to the bathroom.

ASHTONS POV

WE Made out. We made out until the waiter told u we had to take it somewhere else. So i took her back to my place.

I drive trying to be serious. I can see where this was going. I liked it.

But i dont want to end up in the same situation as luke.

"Hey listen" i said. "Do u have condoms?" i ask.

"No. But I'm on the pill" jenna said.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Then were at my house. We make out again. A/N LOL

then we have sex. It was dirty. I've seen her videos she plays like she says she does. A/N GUYS SORRY I JUST COULDENT WRITE ANITHER GRAFIC SEX SCENE THE OTHER ONE WAS PAINFUL ENOUGH TO WRITE BUT ILL ADD A BIT OF ASS AND SASS TO IT TO KEEP U FROM ZONNING OUT

Then we wake up in the morning. She didn't look to good.

3 weeks later.

Jenna calls me. "Ashton" she said.

Ashton: whats wronge babe

Jenna: I'm pregnant

Ashton: what

Jenna: baby prego

Ashton: what

Jenna:...

Ashton: ...

Jenna: ...

Ashton: well then

Jenna: is that okay with you

Ashton: ok