Chapter eight

ASHTONS POV: (FINALLY RIGHT!)

A/N I Decided to add a little bit of romance in ashton and Jenna's side and I just realized how similar they are and by request I am giving them some chemistry.

So luke and jessi set me up with Jessis friend I have no idea who she is. It's a blind date.

So what I decided to wear a dress shirt and black pants. because I don't know what kind of girl she is. I also get her flowers.

Jessi told me she has blonde hair and love animals so I guess we have something in common. She also said that her eyes a a blue that's almost purple and people mistake it for purple all the time. And that her favorite color is purple and pink.

I shower brush my teeth and put on my clothes.

JENNAS POV:

I'm getting set up with this boy from 5sos. Of course I know the members but I don't know which one.

Jessi and luke told me that he is crazy and swears a lot which is a plus sign for me and that he has hazel blue eyes that change color.

So I start to get ready. I shower: wash my hair twice. Wash my body three times. Shave...everywhere. And condition. Next I get dressed. This takes about 30-40 minutes to pick out what in going to wear and then 20 more to get on so it looks just right. After that I do my makeup. First I put concealer on. Then foundation. Then I contour. Then I do my eye makeup. which I decided to do my normal along with a little bang. Then I put on a red lipstick. Finally I touch up.

I'm wearing a light pink strapless dress with sparkles around my waist about thigh high.

Now I am ready.

So I drive to the place I am meeting him. It's a fancy restaurant. Great I can't have any junk.