Chapter one

LUKES POV: tonight me and Ashton are going to go to this party. Were on tour and in California. Since Michael and calum seemed to have caught a bug or something we couldn't preform. So me and ash took this opportunity to party.

While Ashton's out there dancing his ass off with this girl he just met, I'm just sitting here at the bar.

I watch and people get into fights and smoke meth, crack, coke, menthols, cigarettes, cigars, and so on. I saw girls lap dancing and stripping even though this isn't a strip club.

I haven't had anything to drink yet, frankly I don't want to. I've tasted every single one of Ashton's drinks and they taste horrible. (Clearly ash was drunk)

But then this girl walks over to the bar. "I'll have a sprite please" she said. She has blonde curly hair and had a nice figure. Purely beautiful. "Wait. Make that two" she said looking at me. I tried hard to look away. But I'm pretty sure she saw me looking at her.

She hands me the cold drink and i except it with a smile. She sat down next to me. "Hi." she said "hi" I reply

"I'm jessi. Vazquez. But most people know me as jessi smiles." Jessi said.

"Yeah your that vine girl right. the one who was raped but his ex?" she looked down at her drink and smiled

"So you've heard of me." Jessi said. I kinda feel bad for the girl. Considering that her ex boyfriend curtis lepore raped her. I mean I've seen his vines. He's not that bad of a guy. But he did an offal thing to a poor girl. And worst of all he did it while she was asleep. Oh pisses me off and I just met the girl.

"Anyway I'm.." she interrupted me "luke hemming. I know" she said with a smile. I see why she's called jessi smiles.

JESSIS POV: OMG he was staring at me. Me out of all people. It kinda hurt when he mentioned Curtis but it doesn't bother me. His eyes were so blue. I melted.

"You wanna have a drink" i ask. "You know they taste nasty right." luke said. "I know. But it depends on what you get."

"I'll have a cherry lemonade vodka" I ordered and handed the bartender a $10 bill. "Make that two." I said.

He smiles at me. After a few drinks were almost wasted. But in our right minds not to act like ash who was nuts.

Luke grabs my hands and starts spinning around with me until I'm dizzy and fall into his arms. "You wanna go somewhere quieter?" I yell over the loud music and voices still in his arms. He nodes

I take him outside to a garden. Since we both Arnt crazy we have a civilized conversation sitting on a bench outside.

"Your beautiful" he says.

I blush. He moves the hair away from my face. He leans in and kisses me gently.