1.0

sophie

the beaches scent rushes into the car as soon as i let the window roll down. we took the long way to venice beach, along the coast where the breeze and hills roll. brandons head is on my lap and i run my fingers through his soft curls that blow from the heavy wind coming through the car.

austin and zion sit in the front with complete control over the aux, this basically meant all the bops were playing. some migos and mac miller mixed with r&b. if there is one thing i can say about these boys its that their sense of music is where its at.

brandons looking at me, i hang my head low and peak at him. his eyes swirl with old emotions, ones that remain from the journey we've had with each other. "dont do that look." i groan. i really dont want to start this conversation again but when he looks like that at me i cant help but get aggitated.

"like what?" he is absolutely clueless about the stare he gave.

"stop focusing on all the old feelings we had for each other." i whisper softly to avoid his friends hearing. "what we have now, i want it to be new. or else something will happen and all its gonna do is trigger old fights."

he listens carefully, i can see the conflict in his mind. brandon doesn't really get it, and thats okay. "im sorry, ill try to start new. but i dont want to forget."

i sigh and give him a soft smile. "you dont have to b."

brandons hand caresses my face and i giggle. a few weeks ago i didnt even wanna be next to him and now his head is on my lap in the back of austins truck.

when we get to the beach im handed the camera and snapping pictures of the boys on the santa monica pier. they laugh and take turns being silly. their such artists and its fucking crazy to think all the ways that is. have you seen brandon's instagram. someone must put serious time into that shit.

the rest of the day is chill and happy, enjoyable. no drama or shade just me and the guys spending the day at the beach.

a/n

im so sorry for being ass at updating im trying im just so frikin busy but i can do this lol