PLOT

= SYNOPSIS =

Shiv and Annie are the best friends since the Shiv found Annie in forest when she was 4 years old ,where she was lying unconscious with cuts and bruises on her body.

Annie is innocent and shy whereas Shiv is bold and intimidating to others except Annie.

Shiv is very possessive about her ...everyone knows they r mates , shiv too has somewhat idea that Annie is her mate while Annie is unknown to it.

Shiv is next to be Alpha of the most powerful pack RED BLOOD PACK. If anyone dares to hurt Annie he/she will be dead at the moment.

Lets see their journey from best friends to the Mates.

Shiv=Shivaay(To be Alpha)

Annie=Anika(Future Luna)

Om=Omkara(Second commander and would be Beta)

Rudy=Rudra(Third commander and would be Gamma)

Other characters will be introduced as per story plot.

Story will start from their childhood and then will proceed to their been adults.

Right now Annie is 4 years old and Shiv is 9 years old.

I hope u guys support and love this book in same way u r doing it for others.

This story will be posted on weekends and not on regular days.

Before you guys continue to read i would like to inform that future chapters may contain mature stuff which will not be written by me. Credit goes to my friend FLORA for it.

Do comment ur views guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤