CHP:-30

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

3 weeks leap..

Morning rays beeped inside the room. Annie was sound asleep while shiv was nowhere to be seen.

Slowly waking up from sleep annie frowned not finding shiv beside her.

"Where did shiv go?"

Suddenly annie felt something wierd and she ran inside washroon and puked. Refreshing herself she came out still feeling dizzy and tired. She retired to her bed for taking a small nap.

Shiv came inside house and went upstairs to room in search of annie only to find her sleeping.

"That's wierd, it's 12:00 and still annie is sleeping! I hope she is fine." Saying this he went and sat beside her checking her temprature.

"Temperature is normal , maybe after our many love-making session she must be tired." he chuckled and went out not before kissing on her forehead.

It was evening,shiv had to go out for some pack work. While he had informed ginger and lavander to stay with annie .

At pack house..

"Lavander it's been 6pm and since luna is asleep. I think we should check her" said ginger.

"True, let's go"

Both went inisde room to find complete darkness and switching onn the light both went towards annie to wake her up.

"Luna, luna plz wake up and have something" said ginger.

"Luna..ginger she is not waking up"

Ginger sprinkled some water on her face but she did not woke up.

"Lavander we should rush her to pack doctor now."

"I will inform Alpha about it."

Annie was taken to pack hospital.

Hearing news of annie being taken to pack hospital shiv with his wolf speed reached hospital within 10 minutes.

"Ginger, lavander how is annie? What happened to her?"

"Alpha it was 6pm but still luna did not wake up so me and annie tried to wake her up but their was no response , so we rushed her here and now doctor is checking her" completed ginger.

Shiv was called into doctor's office.

"Doctor what happened to annie? Is she fine?"

"Calm down alpha have a seat. Now i'm gonna ask you some personal questions which are important to know , before I tell you about actual thing " to which shiv nodded.

"Alpha did you and luna have intercourse yesterday? "

"Yes doctor"

"Did luna felt sick or something like dizziness in these days?"

" No doctor, today I found her sleeping till 12:00 at noon which was little wierd as max she could sleep till 10:00am."

"Okay,so the thing is luna went unconscious as she did not ate food or had any liquid since morning. Maybe she was sick or something and second news is...mm..come with me I'll tell you"saying this doctor went out of her cabin followed by shiv and entered annie's ward.

"Alpha do you smell something different here? I mean could you smell another scent here?"

"Yes doctor, but who is it. We are only 3 person present in this room!"

"Alpha move towards luna you will come to know"

Slowly moving towrds annie he found the scent getting strong and he growled thinking who the hell touched her mate .

"Doctor the scent is strong, but where is it coming from."

" Alpha you did not understand. Congratulations alpha you are going to be dad soon. Luna is 1 week pregnant. And the other scent which you are smelling is of your pup, the one inside luna's stomach." saying this doctor left leaving behind happy shiv having tears in his eyes.

"I'm..I'm..going to be dad. Our pup is gonna come.." shiv wiped his tears and sat beside annie kissing her forehead and then kissing her stomach.

After 2 hours annie woke up to find shiv admiring her with love in his eyes.

"Shiv" called annie breaking his trance.

"Annie you are fine baby, I was so tensed! How are you feeling now? Should I call doctor?"

" Shiv i'm good I just need some water."

After making her drink water. Shiv took her hands in his and said "Annie, congratulations we are pregnant ."

" Shh..Shiv is it true? Weare gonna have our pup our baby ?" asked annie crying with happy tears.

Nodding yes shiv hugged her tightly showering kisses on her face.

"Congratulations " saying this all 4 ginger,om,rudy and lavander came inside with ballons and cakes . After having small celebration annie was discharged not before informing that she had to come once again for check-up tomorrow  and later everyone went back to their house.

Next morning annie was not feeling well as usual dizziness, puking so doctor was called at pack house only.

"Alpha and luna now what i'm gonna say is very important,  so please listen carefully."

"Luna being mate of alpha you have to be in your werewolf form till the pup is born. And it's werewolf pregnancy so within 5 months your pup will be in this world. And as you will change into werewolf form by mate bond alpha too will vhange himself into wolf and he will be over protective towards you and the pup. He will be very aggressive and will not allow anyone near you . Why I am telling you is you will be only one who can calm him down" explained doctor to which both nodded.

"And yes luna you don't have to change yourself in your wolf form , Getting mother instinct and protectivness towards your child you  will automatically  take your wolf form." saying this doctor took a leave.

And screen paused there.

I hope you all liked the chp.

Precap:- Final chp.

Do read, vote and comment.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤