CHP:- 31

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Everything was going good. Shiv had announced Annie being pregnant to the pack and everyone was excited for the baby. Shiv was over- protective towards her these days. While annie's craving were increasing day by day especially love making. Shiv was shocked himself that girl who blushed just on name of love- making was boldly seducting him ,teasing him and making love to him.

Flashback...

(18+ mature stuff ahead. I request those who are not comfortable reading it can skip the part.)

(Shiv's pov...)

After long tiring pack work I moved towards my room, just wanted to see my mate and wanted to cuddle with her taking her small body in my arms.

Moving inside I was shocked to see the room empty. It was around 1 at night,where did annie go at this time? And then heard washroon door opening.

My jaw dropped on ground seeing her in sexy lingere. She moved towards me slowly, and stood before me. My words were stuck in my mouth.

"Aa..aannie what is this? I mean why are you still awake baby?"

"Shhh...tonight it's you and me, now no more talks."

Saying this she kissed me and he kissed back...

Pov ends...

(Narrator's pov start's...)

Both were busy in intense kiss. Annie pulled him closer by his collar of his shirt while he pulled her closer by her waist.

Breaking kiss, annie puled him towards bed and throwed him on mattress hovering on him.

"Someone is really naughty today..hmm" said shiv with naughty smile.

While annie just kissed him hard . Being breathless annie pulled out from kiss and smirked.

Shiv tried to touch her but was shocked finding his hands tied with bed.

"Ughh...annie this is not fare..open my hands right now "

"No baby, tonight you are just gonna enjoy, so keep quiet and let me do my work"

Saying this annie started to strip herself slowly..while shiv's eyes turned black in desire. She undressed him and kissed and sucked his skin, making him hiss in pain and pleasure. She started stroking him making him groan and moan,taking his length in her mouth she gave him a amazing blow- job,taking his cum inside her mouth and licking his length.

Annie smiled seeing shiv being aroused and finally listening his pleading she untied him and in next second she was under him .

Shiv took her lips in his making her moan, sucking and chewing her every body part. She was in moaning mess. Shiv thrusted his two fingers in her honey pot making her scream in pleasure. Breath uneven, finally after rapid thrusting she hit her orgasm, cum flowing down her thighs, legs shaking. Before she could know what happened shiv started sucking her honey pot making annie scream in pleasure. Sucking her assets and playing with her finally he entered inisde her, this time ge was rough enough while annie was enjoying the pain and pleasure given to her by her mate.

Finally after 3 rounds both drifted into sleep in each others arms.

Flashback over...

3 months passed happily...

Annie's wolf form had taken place .

She just used to stay at her room, sleep, eat and spend time with shiv.