CHP:- 21

This chp contains bit amount of mature stuff so those who are not comfortable can skip it!!

Enjoy reading guys...❤❤❤❤❤❤

Morning sunrays peeped inside the room only to find two bodies ,one soul sleeping cutely in each others arms. Slowly getting disturbed due to sunrays Shiv woke up to find his beautiful mate cuddling into him like the is her soft toy.

He nuzzled into her neck taking in her fragnance while annie smiled feeling something tiklish. Without warning Shiv entered inside her making her wide awake and scream loudly .

Both were in world of pleasure after getting tired by sweet tourcher annie climbed above shiv and started riding him.

Groans..moans...slaps...noise of squeaky bed were heard. Finally after 2 long hours of love making session both took a small nap.

It was 9 in the morning when annie woke up. She tried to get up but her lower body was numb and had pain in her lower part. Slowly with great difficulty she sat on bed and been light sleeper shiv woke up only to find her awake.

"Morning annie" said shiv pecking her lips.

"Morning."

Annie tried to get up but winced in pain .

"Oh! Annie i'm so sorry you are in pain because"...he was interupted by annie as she closed his mouth .

"Shiv it's normal and don't blame yourself. It will be okay by evening." assured annie.

"Ohk but let me help you till washroom and i'll help you in bath!" said shiv with naughty smirk.

Before annie could register words she was already placed in bath tub and was joined by him.

With giving her massage to doing naughty things finally after 1 hour they both came out draped in towel.

"Annie my wolf and I cannot control , i mean we cannot keep our hands off you. I want you more and more " said shiv to which annie highly blushed.

"Baby let's continue it tonight "whispered annie in husky voice.

Shiv's wolf wanted to take control but shiv blocked him and turned annie swiftly pinning her at wall and kissed hell out of her such that their towels falled down their body which they did not knew as they both were busy in their own world.

After breaking kiss annie realised what happened and she highly blushed and took towel and tried to cover her up only to receive smack on her butt by shiv.

"Darling no need to hide it i have already seen it" said shiv with a wink and received smack on his shoulder.

After helping each other get dressed both went downstairs.

On entering breakfast table they were received with teasing glances. Annie highly blushed and hid herself in shiv's arms making him chuckle.

When werewolf mates complete mating process their scents are mixed and other werewolf come to know about it through their scents.

Finishing their breakfast as soon as annie moved upstairs she felt sudden pain in her body especially her hands.

Shiv wasout for pack work with om and rudy only girls were their in the house.

Hearing annie's loud cry girls ran up to find her rolling on groud with hands cluthched together and her eyes shining golden in colour.

Shiv 's wolf was restless and he was constantly telling mate..pain..mate....getting hint he quickly ran towards pack house.

Pink was present their she ordered girls to take annie out in gardern. With great difficulty annie was brought in gardern and soon she changed into white werewolf and weather started changing , black clouds surfaced annie's eyes changed from golden to green.

Shiv reached their and tried to go towards annie only to be stopped by pink.

Wohhhh.....annie's wolf howled and lightning striked. Soon light was emitted from her wolf and her wolf cried in pain and suddnely got unconscious.

Shiv was shocked her ran towards her wolf form and patted her to wake up.

Everything started to become normal weather changed back at it was.

"Shiv carry her inside"orderedpink. Shiv did what said and placed her on bed . She was still in her wolf form.

Sam came inside with book in his hands.

" Okay so as per what sources say, annie is fine it's just she has received her powers. And due to lot energy transferring inside her , herbodycouldnot take it everything at same time and thus she felt unconscious. "

All sighed in releif and left room while shiv changed into wolf form and went beside annie and nuzzled into her fur and slept beside her cacooning her in his fur.

After 2 hours..

Zion ( shiv's wolf) was wide awake and was still in his wolf form waiting for Princy ( annie's wolf) to wake up.

Slowly princy opened her eyes to find her mate zion next to her. Zion gave a wolfie smile and nuzzled into her fur and licked her face showing his happiness.

Finally after sometime both shifted into their human form and were shocked to see..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Aaj ke liye itna hi kaafi hai mere doston..😉
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Hahaaa...just kidding! ..😜

Both were shocked to see a beautiful cresent moon mark on annie's left side of shoulder which represents earth like shape too.

"Annie you know what it means?"

To which she nodded in no.

"It means you have received your special powers. And only task now remaining is to find out which power do you posses."

"Shiv, Annie, Om, Ginger,Rudy and Lavander i want all of you in living room now." Mind linked sam.

Within few minutes  everyone was present in living room.

"I hope shiv has told you about you receiving your special powers annie!! " asked sam to which annie nodded.

"Their is something important which I wanna discuss with you all so kindly everyone settle down".

So the point is..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
. So that's it for today.

I hope you all liked the chp.

And yes surprise will be reveal tommorrow for sure.❤❤❤❤❤❤

Do read, vote and comment guys.