Four

I woke to a jolt. The whole chopper shook making my fellow team members shift in their seats.

Another jolt. I was thrown against the left side of my buckle once again. The rope burned against my bare hands as I gripped the rough material.

We all exchanged worried glances as the third jolt hit, which sent me flying straight into the same left side of my buckle. All eyes were cloudy with thought and confusion. The men around me grunted while pulling themselves back into a comfortable position in the seats.

A clip sounded in the air. All eyes turned to Master Sergeant Shiro as he started to stand and make his way to the cockpit. The fourth jolt hit harder than the others sending our Master Sergeant flying to the front of the chopper.  

A load slap followed by a groan of pain sounded as Shiro hit the door to the cockpit. The impact swing the door open pushing our captain across the floor to my side of the helicopter. I unbuckled.

My knees hit the floor hard as I dropped to the ground in order to be able to move against the turbulence. With my gun buckled into my unoccupied seat I crawled to my captain.

Many buckles sounded around me as I moved my fingers to Master Sergeant's neck. A pulse. I smiled to myself, checking his limbs for scratches or broken bones.

“Oh my gosh,” someone gasped behind me. Other comments followed in utter fright. I turned, ready to assure them their leader was okay, but their eyes were somewhere else.

Another jolt hit.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I really feel like my chapters are too short, but hey what can you do?