Chapter Two

I'm sorry that this is a short chapter and it's also really crappy so I'm sorry! 

Enjoy!

*Niall's POV* 

"I can't believe she did that! Like what sane person would do that? You know what, she isn't even sane." I'm not even sad that we broke up. I’m mad at what she has done. Emma obviously just wanted attention and, well now I have our dedicated fans texting me and I have already gotten nine phone calls before I turned my phone off. 

"Niall? Are you okay?" asked Liam. 

"Besides my number out on Twitter, I'm not sad that we broke up. She was growing kind of distant already, so I kind of knew it was going to happen soon. I'm just mad about what she said behind Becca's back." 

"Are you up for phone shopping?" Liam asked hesitantly. "Of course! I've needed a new phone. Maybe I can finally get an iPhone like Becca!" I ramble on about how awesome apple products are. Liam chuckled. "Let’s go, nerd," he joked. "NERD? Do you know who I am? I am Niall freaking Horan! How dare you talk to me like that?" I say continuing the “sass masta” act. "Oh yeah. Pull the celebrity card, why don't ya!" We both burst out laughing.

Now you may be wondering why I'm so happy all of a sudden and that would be because I hate being upset. Liam also cheers me up and after Emma tweeted my number, I had no guilt of what I did. She deserved everything she got.  

"Let’s go, Liam!" I say excitedly wanting my new phone so bad. "Okay! Slow down, Nialler!" He called at me as I run down the stairs and jump into the car. "Hurry," I whine as Liam takes his sweet time to try to annoy me. I laugh at his fail attempt to annoy me. He gets in the passenger seat as I drive off headed toward the nearest apple store.  

When we pulled into the parking lot I jumped out of the car and we walked to the apple store. Well Liam walked, I ran. I skipped up to a girl who is about nineteen with long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was short too. I like her already. She looked stunned to see me. I'm assuming she is a fan by the way she was gawking at me and Liam.  

"C...can I help you?" she asks, her hazel eyes sparking with excitement.

"Yes you can, love," I reply with a smile. She almost fainted. "I need to get a new phone. I was hoping the apple store might sell iPhones," I joked. She laughed. "Hmmm. I don't think so. You might want to check the Android store," she replies, jokingly. "By the way, I'm Alena." 

"Hello, Alena," said Liam. She blushed.  

Alena snapped back into the real world, going into salesperson mode. "Would you like white or black, Niall?" she asks me. I like how she treated me like “normal customer” Niall and not like Niall Horan from One Direction. "Black, please!" I say and smile again. She was seriously adorable. "Okay!" she said cheerily. "I'll check in the back. Be right back!" 

Liam turns to the nearest Mac Book and opened the photo-booth app. We both pull crazy faces and take several pictures. I really hope a fan finds these. I love making them smile!  

Alena comes back with my new phone. I smile at the sight of her. Wait. I just broke up with Emma. I shouldn't be feeling like this! I should be curled up and crying letting my inner girl be released. But she is just such a wonderful personality. And it helps that she is a beautiful person. Not one of those fake girls that put on so much make-up that they look plastic. She has a natural beauty. I hope she knows that. "Niall." I break out of my trance and look at Liam who called my name. "Yeah?"  

"Alena asked you a question." 

"Oh sorry." 

Alena smiled that beautiful smile. Stop it Niall! You just got out of a relationship! But I just can't help thinking about her. "It's fine. Are you ready to set it up?"