Chapter Seven

*Becca's POV* 

Louis and I sat in his room talking after he finished packing. We left his room only to get left over pizza that surprisingly hadn't been eaten by Niall. We went back to Louis' room and turned on Finding Nemo. I lie down with my head on his lap. "Becca?" Louis asks. "Yeah?" 

"I...never mind." 

"Tell me." 

"No. It's stupid." 

"Right. Because anything else we say isn't stupid." I move to a sitting positing and look at him. "Tell me," I insist.  

"I'll tell you later," Louis says smiling at me. "I promise." 

I sigh and lay back down on his lap as he plays with my hair. For doing nothing all day I was pretty tired. "Lou?" 

"Hmm?" 

"What time is it?" 

"Nine. Why?" 

I yawn. He laughs. "Is someone sleepy?" He asks. "No! Of course not!" I protest.  

"Okay. Well the movie will be over in an hour and then I think we should go to sleep. Big day tomorrow!" 

I groan. I hate flying. I always feel like the plane is going to crash and I won't survive. "Do we have to? Can't we just like take a cruise to America?" I ask. Louis chuckles. "I will mention it to management." 

About fifteen minutes later I fall asleep in Louis' arms. When the movie ends he shifts me over so he can get ready for bed. When he gets back into bed I wake enough to move closer to his outstretched arms. I fall asleep again with his strong arms surrounding me. It felt as if nothing in the world could harm me.

The next morning I wake up wet. I look up to see Harry smiling his cheeky smile, holding a water gun as he says, "Good morning. A little wet are we?" 

"HAROLD EDWARD STYLES! I WILL KILL YOU. YOU BETTER FIND A PLACE TO HIDE!" 

Louis wakes up and almost falls out of the bed. "Love are you okay? You're wet. I'm wet. Why are we wet? What happened?" He looks over and see's Harry standing there. "You know, Styles. There is a door closed for a reason." Louis sighed as Harry laughed. I jump out of bed and the cold air immediately hits me. I shiver but run after the curly haired boy. "THATS RIGHT STYLES. RUN. I. WILL. GET. YOU!" I chase him around the house and finally pin him down on the floor in the living room. I straddle him and hold his hands above his head. "Do you have something you want to say?" I ask him. "Of course. Becca..." he smiles. "I'm sorry that you and Louis had fun last night."  

What? Me and Louis...oh. "HARRY YOU PERV!" Niall walks by to see me on top of Harry. "Hey Niall! Could you be a dear and hand me that pie? Thanks!" 

"Uh. Yeah? I guess." Niall hands me the pie and I turn my attention to the boy that I am on top of. "You were saying?" I continue as Harry chuckles. "I still mean what I said. You won't do anything. You are to much of a nice girl," Harry says. By that point Louis walked in.  

He looked at me confused. "Harry, is there something you want to tell my dear Lou?" I ask Harry.  

Louis raises his eyebrows. Harry's facial expression changed and his face turned red. "Um...no thanks." 

"Go ahead. I mean you weren't being a perv toward Becca. Right?" Louis asks.  

"Uh. I just...uh...I'm sorry." 

"Yes I accept," I said. "But that's not what you said." 

"Aww come on Becca. I'm sorry." 

"Whats the problem, Hazz. You already said it once. It shouldn't be a problem a second time," Louis said, finding this entertaining.