Chapter Ten

This will be one of the few chapters that isn't written about Louis and Becca. It was necessary to write this so you understand how they got together. That and I want to make sure a certain Ashley K has some sexual frustration going on :) oh and when you sing to Niall, I wasn't really sure what to sing so I put the only song I knew you LOVED so yeah :)

*Niall's POV*

I see a blurry image float toward me, singing. It must be an angel, I thought. No one has a voice that beautiful. "Stay, there forever, forever and always. Through the good and the bad and the ugly

We'll grow old together, and always remember," the voice sang.

I woke up but the angel voice still continued.

"Whether rich or for poor or for better We'll still love each other, forever and always," the angel sang. Alena. She was singing to me. "I love you Niall," she whispered. I love you too, I wanted to say but I couldn't open my mouth.

She leaned closer and gently lay her lips on my cheek.

Unintentionally I turn my head. Her lips were on mine. It felt nice for the second it lasted before she jerked back. "Niall?" she asked.

I finally open my eyes. Instead of seeing the surroundings I was in, all I could see was Alena's beautiful face staring at me shocked. "Yes, love? Did I do something wrong?" She just stared at me.

"Oh, I shouldn't have kissed her. I ruined it," I mumbled to myself. Alena smiled that beautiful smile, and said, "Niall. If anyone ruined it, I did. I pulled away from you. My mistake." My heart lifted. "So uh...you didn't mind that I kissed you?" I ask and Alena shook her head. "Do you mind if we...uh...did it again?" I said cautiously. She smiled a bit and the tension seemed to float out of the air like a hot air balloon.

She came closer to me as I sat up, still under the hospital sheets. I inched closer staring at her beautiful face as her eyes fluttered shut.

Our lips barely touched but it was perfect. I didn't want to pressure her to kiss me, especially since I didn't know if she had a boyfriend or not. I leaned back. She stared at me smiling. "Is that all I get, Horan?" she said teasingly. I laugh and this time give her a deeper kiss, more passionate.

I didn't meet a fan that day at the Apple store. I met my princess. Alena is my princess. My beautiful caring princess.

She broke the kiss first and stared at me, our noses touching.

"Mister Horan?" I hear the doctor say. Alena jumped of the bed and three feet in the air. "Uh...erm...come in," I say as Alena went to stand over in the corner.

"How are you feeling?" a man about thirty-five with light hair asked me. "Uh fine. Why doesn't my nose hurt?" I ask remembering what put me in the hospital. "Didn't she punch me in the nose?"

"Yes. And then you fainted. We put you on some pretty strong pain killers and your nose is only bruised. No fracture, just a little swelling. If you aren't nauseated, you can leave in ten minutes." Thats wonderful news! I thought for sure it was broken.

Becca walks in. "Niall!" I laugh. "Hey Becca!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I can leave in ten minutes!"

The rest of the boys cone in and we talk until the doctor came back to release me.

-Back at the hotel-

The boys, Carly, Jette, and Becca go upstairs but I grab Alena's wrist holding her back.

"Alena?"

Alena turns around, a hint of a smile on her pink lips. "Hmm?"

"You...uh...you don't happen to...uh...have a boyfriend right?"

She smiles. "Well," she said slowly. Damn. I knew it was to good to be true. She already has a boyfriend. A very lucky boyfriend. "It depends," she continues. "Are you gonna ask me another question?"

Wait. Is she implying that she want to be my girlfriend? Only only one way to find out. I took a deep breath. "Doyouwannabemygirlfriend?" I say really fast in case the answer is no. A smile takes over her face as her eyes light up. "Of course!" she said jumping into my arms to give me a hug, her arms latched around my neck as I hold her. "Finally," she whispers barely audible. I smile.

*Alena's POV*

Niall ruffled his hair (((A/N HAIR PORN!!!!!))) and yawned. I guess Niall was pretty tired so I suggest we go back up to our rooms. I smile as the realization hits me. Niall is my boyfriend. After I remembered Becca, I remembered Niall in preschool. I always had a place in my heart for him, but mine was different than every other fangirl's spot. I knew him personally. Even if it was only three year old Niall.

My phone vibrated and snapped me out of my thoughts. I sat down on my bed and opened the text.

From: Niall

We have an interview tomorrow. You know what that means:)

To: Niall

We go public?

From: Niall

Only if you want to

To: Niall

I'd be crazy not to:)

From: Niall

Ok! see you tomorrow. Goodnight beautiful x

To: Niall

Goodnight to you handsome ;)

I put my phone down and brush my teeth smiling at how lucky I am to finally have the man of my dreams. As I put on my pajama's I realize that only fairytales end like this.

Well, maybe I am in a fairytale, I'm the role of Niall's princess.