Chapter Six

*Becca's POV*

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Louis blushed a deep red as he said those five words that I had been waiting for. I stare into his eyes, my lips just centimeters away from his. He looks down at my lips, and I could tell that he desperately wanted to close the gap in between them. "Of course," I whisper and close the remaining space between our lips. He is smiling before I even kiss him as he holds me close. I wrap my arms around his neck as he kisses me back. I think I loved him long before yesterday, I just didn't want to admit it. There's no going back now. I pull back and stare into his eyes for a moment before Louis pulls me back onto his lips, kissing me softly, without a care in the world. We pull apart and I lean my head on his shoulder as he plays with my hair. "Lets do something today," Louis says suddenly. "Like...play in the snow!" His face lights up and I smile. Louis is so adorably childish. Well I guess I couldn't resist the urge to play in the snow either. "Okay!" I say leaping off his lap and running to my room, Louis in hot on my heels. I get into my room and Louis leaps onto my bed as I laugh and go to my closet. I pick out my black peacoat, along with a red beanie, a red scarf and matching red gloves. I put them on along with my Uggs and I try to walk out the door, but Louis picks me up and carries me bridal style down the stairs and outside into the snow.

Louis sets me down gently on my feet and walks to a place without a trace of footprints in the snow.

He lays down and motions for me to do the same. We both lay on the ground and make snow angels. When we get up we laugh at how ridiculous they turned out and did another set of snow angels. This continued until we decided that one pair was just perfect. We sign our names and laugh as the snow starts to fall again. He looks at me and then sticks his tongue out to catch the falling flakes. I look at him and laugh. "What?" he asks looking at me concerned? "Is there something on my nose?" I laugh and move toward him. "No but you do have something on your lip." I lightly brush his lips and pull away. "You tease!" he yells as I run as fast as I can in the snow. He ran behind me catching up to me fast. I try to run faster but I trip and fall down. Louis picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Put me down!" I yell laughing at him. "Why would I do that?" he asks laughing along with me. He runs around for a while with me on his back and finally puts me down. I cross my arms and pout. "Did you learn your lesson?" he asks, still laughing. "Yes Mister Tommo." I reply with a smile. "Well I don't believe you. Show me," Louis replies smiling. "And do I fail Louis class if I don't?" I ask smirking. "Yes."

He pulls me in closer. "Sure are showing a lot of affection toward your girlfriend." He smiles that perfect smile. "I know." He kisses my nose. "Are you going to show me what you learned Becca?"

I shake my head no. "Well. I guess the teacher is going to do some extra credit." I smile as he presses his lips on mine. The snow starts falling harder around us and I pull Louis closer to me. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my fingers in his already messy hair. He squeezes my waist and deepens his kiss.

"Uh...Louis...Becca..." I hear Liam faintly. I didn't really wrap my head around the fact that Liam was there until he tapped my shoulder. I jump away from Louis until he realized that it was just Liam and... Carly? I have only met Carly several times, I really like her. Louis moves to my side and snakes his arm around my waist as I blush a deep red. "Uh...hi Liam." He looks at me and then at Lou and then at Lou's arm. "Are you two...together?" he asks cautiously. "Uh...yeah. Its fairly recent." Louis said blushing. "Oh um..." Liam says. "We will go then..."

I shake my head. "No, Liam. You can stay. I was getting ready to go inside. Its a little bit chilly."

I smile at both Liam and Carly and walk inside with Louis on my tail.