August Alsina.

Vanessa POV:

*Err Err*

I looked over at my phone and I had a new message I opened up the coversation.

A young nigga named Ty : we'll since the incident at the hotel we've been removed from the facility and Your things are going to be sent to your house. And no bitches we ain't going back to the yacht y'all hoes need to learn y'all lesson.

Vanessa : we'll that sucks

*New message*

Christopher ❤️: you get that nigga Ty text .

Vanessa 💋: yup , we some hoes Chris and we have to learn our lesson 😭😭.

Christopher ❤️: I'll teach you a lesson Vanessa 🐱👉👅

Vanessa 💋: bye Chris 💀

Where's that nigga chill at? I threw my phone into my purse and paid the cashier for my groceries. I pushed the cart to my car.

*Err err*

I continued to pack the bags into my car. I hopped into my car and turned the key to start it up.

*Err err*

Bruh nigga blowing up my shit. before driving out I pulled out my phone.

*2 new messaage*

*First message*

Auggie 🙈: So you still fixing me dinner ma ?👀

Vanessa 💋: No 🌚. Yup I'm leaving the the store right now 😂

Auggie 🙈: you betta be 😘

*Second message*

Christopher ❤️: . I wanna see you tonight.

Vanessa 💋: can't have plans Chris

Christopher ❤️: fine den 😭, what cha doing?

V: Chris bye 👋

C: 🐸☕️....ight then

I laughed at his last text. I put my phone away and drive to my next stop...my house

------

"Val did you clean up your rooom"?! I yelled upstairs while I was setting up the table

"Yes mommy"!

August was coming over for the first Time and I wanted it to be special. I was dressed up in a black short dress and black heels.

Val came running down the steps "Mommy can I pour the drinks" she said jumping up and down

I giggled "okay fine don't spill nothing"

I put tuna casserole onto everyone's plate.

*knock knock*

"I got it"! Val ran to the door

"Stop running and don't forget to ask who it is" I called after her. I threw my apron into the pantry and fixed my dress.

"So you telling me you poured everybody's drinks"? I heard August say

"Yessss, mommy didn't I"

I giggled "yes you did baby"

"Hey ma" August mumbled as he gave me a hug.

We sat down and ate.

----

"Okay she's sleep" I whispered as I tip toed down the steps. I pulled my heels off and sat them by the edge of the couch as I sat down.

"She is amazing" August said

"Thank you she said she likes you too"

He smiled "I liked her to, but I like you more" he pulled me closer to him and pressed my lips against his.

"What was that for"? I blushed

"For dinner ma, shit was bomb and because I wanted to taste your lips again" he smirked

"Thanks Aug" I kissed him back again. I could never get tired of his lips and how his hands magically always ended up gripping my hips. I wanted this moment to last forever even his name sound sexy when it rolled off my tongue....August Alsina .