Last Night Together

Vanessa POV:

"August" I moaned as he began to suck on my neck.

He mumbled "I thought you wanted me to stop"?

"Please don't" I moaned louder as he sucked on my neck harder. His touch drives me crazy no matter how much I wanted and tried to focus on him Chris was still on my mind, when isn't he. I sighed and pushed August away by sitting up on the bed.

"What's wrong"? He said sitting up

"I can't do this"

"It's me isn't it"?

"No it's not I just have a lot on my mind right now"

"Well I ain't tryna brag but I can take your mind off of it" he smirked

I laughed "August be serious"

"I am ma" he kissed my lips softly "come here" he said grabbing my leg and pulling me on top of him. He ran his hand threw my hair and pulled my head closer to him so my lips met with his, he slid his hands up my shirt and ran his hands up and down my back slowly. I broke the kiss breathing heavily . We stared at each other for awhile until he broke the silence.

"Say it"

"Say what"?

"You know what I'm talking about" he smirked

"I love you" I blushed

He smiled and kissed me again.

"You ain't gunna say it back"?

"Nope" he said sitting up with me still on top of him

"That's fucked up tho"

"Ion have to say it Vanessa imma prove it"

I raised an eyebrow

"Yes really" he chuckled.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Do it then"

"Trust me I am" he whispered in my ear. Which sent chills through my body, making me want him even more. I kissed his neck and continued to leave kisses. I pulled away and breathed down his neck which turned him on more. I kissed my way up to his earlobe where I bit on it softly.

"Vanessa stop playing" he groaned lowly

I smiled to myself and moved my hips slowly against him, he grabbed my waist moving me faster. I moaned in his ear with pleasure, he started to rise more as he moved my hips faster. I never stop moving my waist against him as he moved his hands up my shirt and undid my bra and threw it to the side. Then removing my shirt, and placing kisses on my collar bone and moving lower to my breast.

"Baby" I moaned softly

He flipped us over so that he was now hovering over me. I undid his jeans as he slid down my basketball shorts. He brushed his fingers across my panties that were soaked from his touch.

"Damn ma" he chuckled in my ear as he slid a finger inside of me.

"August baby" I moaned

He pumped inside and out of me with his finger then adding another one. He kissed me to muffle my moans as he pushed against my spot. This nigga can do magic with his fingers, I moaned between kisses while he went to work. I was getting close to my climax and he knew it and quickly pulled out.

"August" I wined

He chuckled and began to kiss on my neck again leaving more love marks on me. He rubbed his lower half between my thighs I moaned at the thought of him being inside of me.