THIRTY-FOUR | ARTICLE

Are Sebastian Stan and Dallas Hiddleston
Together?

Sebastian Stan and Dallas Hiddleston have a lot of fans thinking they're an item in recent Instagram posts

Sebastian Stan and Dallas Hiddleston have a lot of fans thinking they're an item in recent Instagram posts. After months of flirting maybe they're finally together.

The pair met on the set of Avengers: Infinity War where Stan plays Captain America's best friend, Bucky Barnes and Hiddleston portrays one of the members of Cap's team, Invisible Woman.

Earlier this month, Hiddleston posted a picture of Stan on her Instagram captioning it, "This angel agreed to help me find the best pizza in Manhattan".

That caption made a lot of people think they were dating, even her own friends. One of the comments came from her best friend Danielle Campbell which read, "Miss my wife [Dallas] and her boyfriend [Sebastian] and her boyfriend's boyfriend aka chris e."

Hiddleston quickly shut down all rumours with her response that said, "yeah well i dont have a boyfriend".

Comment down below whether or not you think Dallas Hiddleston and Sebastian Stan are dating. Don't forget to share this story with your friends!

TMZ

•••
this is so bad🤢🤢