SIXTY-NINE | REAL LIFE

Dallas was in her kitchen making dinner for her and Sebastian when she received a text from Chris

Dallas was in her kitchen making dinner for her and Sebastian when she received a text from Chris. He had been wanting to hang out with her ever since she's moved back to New York but they never made plans to see each other until a few days ago when he found out she was dating Seb again.

Sebastian and Dallas had agreed to become an item again but were keeping things low key, staying in and watching movies instead of going out. Only a few people knew about their relationship and they liked it that way. They both knew that together they made each other better.

Cap and T'Challa were sleeping with Sebastian and his dog on the couch and Dallas's other dogs, Scout and Buddy, were laying on the floor next to the kitchen. She wasn't kidding when she said she was going to adopt to more dogs or that she wanted to move to the countryside.

In Sebastian's mind, moving to the countryside would benefit her health and she wouldn't have to worry about paparazzi following her every move or stalkers.

Dallas texted Chris to tell him to enter quietly because she didn't want to wake Sebastian up. He responded with a thumbs up emoji and she resumed cooking. A few minutes later she heard the door open and her dogs went to greet Chris with Dallas following behind.

Chris set down a paper bag on a nearby table and handed Dallas some daisies he picked up on his way. She thanked him and then hugged him tightly, "It's been a while Chris, how's Dodger?"

Chris chuckled and returned the hug. "You've always loved my dog more than me." He then bent down and pet Buddy. "When did you adopt these beautiful babies?"

Dallas sat down across from Chris and starting playing with Scout.  "It was Adopt a Shelter Pet Day a few days ago and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Anyways this is Scout and that's Buddy."

Chris smirked and said, "Like Air Bud?" Dallas just smiled and nodded before Chris began to laugh. A timer went off in the kitchen meaning the food was ready and Dallas sprang up.

Chris followed her to the kitchen with her dogs trailing behind him. There they met Sebastian who had just woken up. "Chris! Good seeing you man!" Sebastian said with open arms.

Chris eagerly returned the hug, "Seb it's good to see you too. I would've drop by sooner but I had no idea you were spending so much time here. Knowing that I would've dropped everything to be here." Sebastian's face grew red and they all laughed.

"So what made you guys want to come back together?"

Sebastian and Dallas both looked at each other before Sebastian answered, "Dallas and I knew that, you know, we were meant to be together. We just had to learn to love ourselves and grow as people before we could love one another again, you know."

Dallas smiled and finished setting the table. She has always admired the way Sebastian knew exactly what to say. Chris, on the other hand, admired how well they complimented each other and how they were able to imagine a future together.