3:34 AM

I've been thinking...
I've really been going through some shit lately and some people are still around and others are not. I think that says a lot.

I went on a rant a few months back about half assed people and half assed friendships and half assed love. Tbh I still kept trying with them 🤷🏻‍♂️ I just never want someone to be able to say our friendship went to shit because of me.

Shit is different now though. I don't have the energy to try with those kind of people anymore. I barely have the energy to fucking live. Some friendships have gone to shit and some are doing better than ever. I'm only trying with the people that have never stopped trying with me. I'm trying to go 50/50 on friendships, not 100/0.

If you let go, I let go too.

If you can go so easily, stay gone.

I'm never going to stop someone from leaving my life. I've learned it does no good to anyone involved. If someone wants to go, let them go. Don't beg them to stay because they clearly don't want to stay. It's got nothing to do with pride either tbh. It just makes you both miserable, knowing they want to go but they're only staying because you begged, and knowing you want to go but you're only staying because you feel bad for them. It hurts. That situation hurts both people.