12:00 AM

I literally had the most incredible Valentine's Day ever. Shout out to my man who is legit the greatest thing since sliced bread tbh. I ain't even trying to flex on you hoes. I'm saying this for a reason and that reason is... DO NOT SETTLE FOR SOME HALF ASSED LOVE.

I used to cry over stupid boys who never truly loved me. Who made me feel like there was something wrong with me. Who tried to change me. Who made me feel like I was broken, like I was the problem.

I've since tied my soul to a man who worships the ground I walk on, who believes the sun shines out of my ass, who thinks I'm the most beautiful thing that has ever existed, who literally saw me once and in that moment he decided he would make me his.

My man loves me unconditionally, and he shows this to me every single fucking day without fail. My man believes I am the air in his lungs and the blood in his veins. His days begin and end with me. He believes we share a soul, we are one. We are soulmates. We loved each other in past lives, we found each other in this lifetime, and we will find each other and love each other in the next. I believe it too, wholeheartedly.

I have shown this man the darkest parts of my heart and mind and soul, and he loved me more for it. I thought he would run, but he took my hand in his and he led me out of my darkness and into his light.

He has taught me about love, true love, unconditionally love. He is the reason I know how to love. He has taught me that love is kind, and love is forgiving. Love is accepting and warm and safe. Love is fucking incredible.

I have never been loved like this before in my life, and it's such an amazing feeling. I'll be honest, at times I feel there's no way in hell I deserve this man. There's no way I deserve to be loved like this. What the fuck did I do right in life to deserve this?