0 / Prologue

D I R T Y
0 / Prologue

Sex hormones, something you cannot control as it's a natural thing everyone has. It's a steroid hormone that is produced, especially by the ovaries, testes, or adrenal cortex.

But what's the hormone that makes everyone so sexually active? That make some girl's available on the daily? That make some guys itching for their next prey? The hormone that makes people become predators and others a victim, no matter what their age is.

Testosterone, a steroid hormone that stimulates development of male secondary sexual characteristics, found mainly in the testes, but also found in the ovaries and adrenal cortex.

The main hormone that controls our sex drive, our horniness, and our dirty thoughts. It's something we cannot control, it happens naturally, but we all are capable of controlling our actions and words. That's the one thing Testosterone can't take from us, but I won't say it can't take control because there are weak people out there that give into their cravings and have a feast.

There are adults that are the weak ones, but teens are just introduced to this new hormone, making high school a living hell for those who know how to control it. Every single one of us having these crazy itches that we can't control unless we give in. I mean, you don't always have to have another person there to relieve it.

A lot of people are able to control it, and you might be one of them. But ask yourself this, how long can you last before you give into them? Because let's be honest, we're all a little bit dirty.

• • • • • • • • •
I hope you guys enjoyed reading it!
Have a great day!! ❤️