4 / Does it have your name on it?

D I R T Y
4 / Does it have your name on it?

He walks over and sits down in the empty seat, setting his backpack down next to mine. I shift uncomfortably in my seat as the teacher goes back to teaching the class.

Why must he have to be seated next to me?

Actually, why is he everywhere? We have the same classes, he sits where I sit during lunch, and he's my next door neighbor.

He's a parasite I can't seem to get rid of.

The teacher starts handing everyone a blank sheet of paper. "Alright kids, I want you to practice drawing a head the way I showed you, and I expect everyone to fully participate." She gives a stern look towards Mal, who just rolls her eyes and goes back to texting on her phone.

I pull out my pencil just as Mrs. Goodwell places down a paper in front of me and I start doing as told.

I feel a tap on my shoulder, but I shrug it off. Another tap follows after, I shrug that one off as well. I feel another tap again and again and again and again.

I feel heat rise to my cheeks as my knuckles turn white from gripping my pencil tightly. I look to my right to see him staring at me, getting ready to poke me again.

"Touch me one more time and I'll break your fucking finger," I snap at him.

"I'd love to see you try, sweetheart." I could already tell he was smirking under that hood and it just fumed me more.

"What do you want? I'm trying to work on this."

"I don't have a pencil," he mutters.

I arch my eyebrow, "okay? And what does that have to do with me?"

"Give me a pencil."

"No."

"Yes."

"No, go get one from the teacher."

"Why would I do that when you're right there?"

"Maybe because the teacher would actually be willing to give you one of hers."

"Fine."

I sigh, finally able to get back to drawing. I just finished the outline of the head - I tap my pencil on my mouth, thinking of what I should do first. I should probably start with the eyes.. or should I start with the hair?

I hear humming next to me, distracting me from making my final decision. I look over to my right and see hood boy humming a Ed Sheeran song while drumming his fingers on the table, adding to the already irritating noise.

"Hey," I call out to him. "Stop humming, it's distracting."

"Not my fault you get distracted easily."

I grunt in response, getting annoyed by the minute. I go back to my work, trying my hardest to focus on the decision I should finalize on. That is until I felt something touch my knee. I jump a little at the connection, not expecting it. It slid up past my knee, going up higher and higher until it was right below one of my lady parts. I sucked in a breath, closing my eyes as it just rested there. What the fuck is going on??
I felt it start moving again, then it squeezed my thigh. I yelped in surprise, getting up from my seat and accidentally knocking my chair over.