Sixty Three

Harry's POV

I couldn't breathe.

I stood, my body glued to the floor as I watched in horror as Courtney and Louis made out on his bed, with Louis literally on top of Courtney.

I don't even want to begin to imagine what would have come next if I hadn't of walked through this door...

Anger and fear builded up inside of me all at once, and I felt my mixed emotions taking over me.

"What. The. Actual. Hell?" I managed to spit through gritted teeth.

Courtney flushed a deep shade of red immediately and pushed Louis off her, swallowing hard as she looked at me.

"What the hell?" I repeated more confidently and loudly.

"Harry, it's not what you think-" Courtney began.

"Not what I think?" I cut her off rudely. "Not what I think? I just saw Louis on top of you while you were full on making out! How is that not what I think?"

I was fuming by this point as I walked into the room properly, grabbing Louis by the collar of his shirt.

"You did this!" I screamed, forcefully slamming him into the wall as he had the nerve to smirk at me.

"I told you I'd win her" He whispered so that only I could hear. "Because you weren't careful enough."

"You-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence however, as Courtney pulled my shirt and dragged me backwards towards her before I could get my hands on Louis.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled. "You cheater!"

"Me? A cheater?" She laughed with no humour. "You're the one who got taped with Kara in your hotel room! And you have the nerve to tell me that I'm a cheater? I don't think so Harry!"

I paled as I realised what she was talking about.

Louis showed her that damned video, and of course, he convinced her to making out with him straight away.

Of course he told her about that night, and everything that happened. Of course he did, that little...

"Courtney, you have to understand" I said, all of my anger being replaced with fear as I paced up and down the large room.

Fear of losing her.

"Understand? Please" She scoffed. "I think I've seen enough to undertstand what's really happening here, Harry."

"No, you haven't. You've seen nothing!" I said, begging her to understand the truth.

"I actually can't believe you, Harry. All of this," She waved her arm back and forth in the space between the two of us. "Was just a lie. You don't love me. You never did. I wasted my time dating such a lying, cheating celebrity like you who uses his fame and charm against everyone who falls for his stupid little spell. So you know what, Harry? I'm done. We're done."

As the words fell from her lips, her eyes became glossy as she ran into that idiot's arms.

I swear, I will kill him, if it's the last thing I do.

Louis rubbed her back and pressed his lips to her hair, soothing her.

My breathing increased tremendously and I stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

This is all his fault, and his stupid little girlfriend too. Well, ex-girlfriend.

Before I could stop myself, my fingers were dialing Kara's number almost immediatey and before I knew it, her annoying little voice picked up at the other end.