Gladly

Izuku and Kacchan were sitting across from each other at the dinner table eating. No one was talking or even making a sound ever sense what happened in the hallway. It didn't seem to phase Katsuki at all but it had really gotten to Izuku. The way Katsuki pushed him up against that wall and the grip on his shoulders, it drove Izuku crazy. And the more he thought about it, the more he lost his mind.

As much as Izuku wanted it to go unnoticed, he wanted answers. The biggest question being: why would Katsuki do that? The question swirled in Izuku's head and drove him crazy. He thought his mind was going to explode, so he pushed those thoughts to the side and worked on eating the bowl of instant ramen that presented in front of him. But before he could even do that, Katsuki decided to be the little shit he was and had to say something about incident from earlier.

"I can tell it's bugging you, so about what happened in the hallway..." He let his voice trail off at the end, leaving Izuku worried and wondering what would happen next. "It's not like I have a crush on you or anything, I was just trying to shut you up."

"There's other ways to do that." Izuku commented.

"It's just more fun that way. Seeing you suffer like that." Katsuki shot back.

Izuku's eyes widened and he questioned Katsuki's wording. "Suffer?"

"Your such an Idiot. You really think I don't notice?"

"Notice what?" Izuku asked worryingly.

"Come on, you don't have to hide it from me. Unless, you didn't even notice it yourself?" Katsuki said smirking to himself.

Izuku and Katsuki had their eyes locked together, searching each other endlessly. Izuku started playing with the chop sticks in his ramen bowl, and Katsuki's bowl stayed untouched growing cold.

"The way your face gets red whenever I'm close to you? You don't notice that?" Katsuki asked again, getting up from his seat.

"But of course, you must know about the other things, right?" Katsuki finished his sentence walking up to Izuku and standing behind his chair.

"You really don't know?" Izuku shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

"Wow, that amazing," Katsuki said leaning down to Izuku shoulder. It sent a shiver down Izuku spine when he staring to whisper in his ear, and Izuku let his lips part a small bit to let out a shake breath when Katsuki grabbed his shoulders.

"To not notice when you get a boner, it's some kind of super power. Don't you think?" Izuku gasped and brought his hand up to his mouth at those words.

"I-I don't do that!" Izuku squealed, turning around to face Katsuki.

"Hehe, yes you do." Katsuki chucked and turned around Izuku's chair so they were facing each other.

"And I'll tell you right now, it's cute as hell." Katsuki leant down and grabbed Izuku's thighs to pick him up.

"Wait! Stop! K-Kacchan what are you doing?!" Izuku begged for his release but none of that would work now. Katsuki had turned around and sat down on the chair Izuku was in his lap. His face as red as cherry and before he knew it, before he could stop it-

"See, your already gettin' hard now, idiot." Katsuki said grinning widely to show his teeth.

The air was thick with both their pheromones by this point, and neither of them could deny that this wouldn't be a very pleasurable night. They both just sat there for a moment, looking at each other. Katsuki's dominant Alpha side absorbing him, and making his confidence go through the roof. Where on the other hand, Izuku's Omegan side left him scared and afraid for what might happen next.