2 months

2 Months Later

It's been two months into Izuku's pregnancy and everything has been hectic. Katsuki basically lives at Izuku's house now and never leaves. Maybe once or twice a week he'll go home and tell his parents his doing fine, but he spends most his nights at Izuku's house.

However, neither of there parents know yet.

Izuku decided it would be better to keep a secret for a little while, during the time it was still unnoticeable. Katsuki figured that his parents would be... ok with it. But both them knew that Inko would probably kill her son. So they spent many days trying to find a way to comfortably tell Izuku's mother.

"Oh, I don't feel to good." Izuku groaned. Sitting up in bed. It was early in the morning, and the sun had only just come up to shine its bright rays down on the city. He turned to the side, looking for Katsuki but he wasn't there. However, a sickeningly sweet smell from the kitchen made his stomach churn. Morning sickness had started a few weeks ago for Izuku. He would wake up with a terrible cramping his stomach and the second he tried to standing up he would explode the contents of his stomach on the ground.

Needless to say, he didn't want to eat anymore. In his mind eating was pointless right now. It would just end up with it coming back up. So what did it do for him? Nothing. He avoided eating all that he could, and for a few days it went unnoticed. But then Katsuki realized that there was something wrong with his boyfriend. He started offering food to the greenette and he would always refuse. Saying something about how he didn't feel good. And the few times he did get Izuku to take the plate of food the greenette would disappear into his room to eat it, and wouldn't let anyone in.

So, today Katsuki got up early and baked an amazing breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and toast. And when the ash blonde went back to his beloveds room, all he found was Izuku bent over, clenching his stomach in pain, with a green watery substance below him. The blonde rushed over and sat down next to Izuku, rubbing his back.

"You okay?" He asked soothingly.

"Y-yeah. Just this stupid morning sickness. I p-probably shouldn't eat this morning." Izuku said quietly. Hopping Katsuki hadn't caught onto him.

He sighed heavily, and looked at the greenette with his brows furrowed. "Izuku, you need to eat. I know you've been ignoring eating and this isn't good for the baby." He paused to rub Izuku's stomach. "Don't you want the heck raiser to make it?"

"Of course I do! Why wouldn't I?" Izuku immediately piped up.

"Then eat, dummy." Izuku sighed and rubbed his stomach, his eyes lids slid shut as he rubbed his stomach and thought for a few minutes.

"The last thing I would want is for something to happen to our little baby. I didn't mean to completely stop stop eating-"

"But you have." Katsuki cut him off. " I've been watching you. You used to only eat dinner and and now these last few days I've only seen you eat a strawberry or two every now and then. That's not good."

Izuku looked up at Katsuki with watery eyes, he's cheeks turning red. The blonde huffed out a small laugh and kissed the greenettes forehead.

"Don't be sad, Izuku. I'm just helping."

"B-but, I don't want you to be m-mad at me." Izuku sobbed, tears tracking down his cheeks.

Katsuki's eyes widened and he gripped Izuku's shoulders. "What? No! I'm not mad at you, I would never be mad at you."

"Are you sure?" Izuku asked.

"Yes. Now let's go eat." Katsuki said, grabbing Izuku's hand and leading his over emotional baby momma to the kitchen.

Wow, ok, it's been a long time. A lot has happened. I didn't want to stop writing but there was just so much going on and guess what? It got worse. So that's always a great thing. When terrible things get worse. So I'll keep writing when I can and I'm really sorry about how long this took. But thanks to those who are still sticking with me and reading this❤️