A certin blonde Alpha

Izuku gulped. I'm dead, Izuku thought scratching the back of his neck. His mother sat in a chair directly across from Izuku with her legs crossed, tapping her foot on the floor. She stared daggers at Izuku, crossing her arms.

"Look, mom-"

"How dare you!" Inko exclaimed, jumped out of her chair and stomping over to Izuku. "You told me you were going to a friends house but you lied! How dare you!"

"Mom, calm down." Izuku tried to smooth his mother.

"Where were you?!" His mother yelled.

"Mom-"

"Where?!" Inko cut off Izuku. Izuku sighed and looked down at his feet.

"I'm sorry, mom." Izuku said softly.

"That's not what I wanted to hear." Inko said sternly. Crossing her arms again. Izuku just stared down at his feet trying to find an answer. Izuku had nothing to say. He only felt guilt. Inko fisted her hands into her arms and did something she never thought she ever would.

Smack!

Izuku went tumbling down to the ground. His mother slapped him. Hard. He looked up and saw how her eyes were stained with tears, and she stood up straight, not regretting what she did. "Go get a shower. You can come back when you have an excuse, but I won't believe it. I'll know when you tell me the truth." And with that she stormed off to the kitchen.

Izuku sat on the floor for a few minutes, trying to wrap his mind around what just happened. His mother hit him. His sweet, caring mother just hit him! Izuku slowly stood up, grabbing his bag. He walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind him, looking in the mirror at the red mark on his cheek.

Damn, she really got me. Izuku thought. He groaned when he touched the mark and decided to leave it alone. He undressed himself and turned on the shower.

What am I gonna tell her? The thought lingered in her mind all the way until a very stressful dinner.

——•——

Izuku sat at their dinning table, patiently waiting for his mother to join him. He had his hands in his lap holding his phone, texting Katsuki. Desperate for help.

Izuku:
I don't know what I'm gonna do! She knows when I'm lying, and she's just gonna hurt me if I lie to her again!

Katsuki;
She would never hurt you, calm down.

Izuku:
She hit me after you dropped me off!

Katsuki:
SHE WHAT?!

Izuku:
I don't want her to hurt me again... I know she loves me and all but, I'm scared...

Katsuki:
Fine, I'll get you out of this. But I'm only doing it cause I love you.

Izuku:
You can't do anything, just- she's coming I gotta go!

Izuku shut off his phone and turned it upside down in his lap. Inko sat the food on the table and sat down across from Izuku. Izuku swallowed once before his mother locked eyes with him and opened her mouth to talk.

"Izuku-"

Ring Ring Ring. The phone was ringing. Inko rolled eyes and got up, grabbed the phone in the kitchen counter. Holding the phone with one hand and putting the other on her hip.